Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,290 Posts
Nice....

The one we have here in Canada is pretty cheesy. One guy is standing on the desert, suddenly a tit grey sedan appears, he drives it, and a winning blue hatchback appears beside him with his twin in it. And the usual zoom-zoom kid standing on top watching both cars zig-zagging up the hill.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Nifty :D

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
With all the "better commecials" in other countries, I feel that Mazda is intentionally trying to kill US demand

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sp23 gets automatic climate control, all models below are all manual.

eg Neo(Base), Maxx & Maxx Sport (mid level).

·
Registered
256 Posts
rpc180 said:
With all the "better commecials" in other countries, I feel that Mazda is intentionally trying to kill US demand
Good, then the dealers will be driven to give me a huge discount :twisted:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Absinthe said:
Nice....

The one we have here in Canada is pretty cheesy. One guy is standing on the desert, suddenly a tit grey sedan appears, he drives it, and a winning blue hatchback appears beside him with his twin in it. And the usual zoom-zoom kid standing on top watching both cars zig-zagging up the hill.
Seems like they are showing the same one in Australia for the SP23, except no kid .

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Activematic said:
Absinthe said:
Nice....

Seems like they are showing the same one in Australia for the SP23, except no kid .
Mazda must be trying to save some advertising cost! :)

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Absinthe said:
Nice....

yeah, I've seen that one millions of times.

But seeing the 3 kinda makes me drool and stop clicking the channel changer... I get into this trance.

After the commercial, I usually wake up and wipe the saliva off my face.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Absinthe said:
Nice....

It looks like the sedan is a silver "i" model, not a Tit. Grey. Although it looks like it does change to a Tit. Grey "s" later in the commerical for a sec and then switches back to the silver "i" model. Man, I still can't get over how stupid that commercial is.

Seriously, I think they are trying to kill demand. :p

·
Registered
64 Posts
at least it'd not as bad as the "Honda Pilot" one with the guy raised by wolves - you'd think they could afford to pay someone to come up with good ideas!

·
Registered
213 Posts
You get side airbags in Australia?!

·
Registered
64 Posts
it's weird but it doesn't make me want a Honda - I'd be afraid my hubby would go crazy or something!

·
Registered
109 Posts
thats a damn great commercial.. i mean IMO its def. touching my feelings... soo great emotions coming through this commercial...i cant stop crying now when i think ill have to wait till june till i get mine...wahaaaaaa :cry:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts