Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did anyone see the mazda3 add on fox last night during the count down to new years in vegas last night? i just about dropped aload when i saw it.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I watched the FOX coverage last night and wasn't too impressed with the commercial. I liked the action shots of the car but they didn't focus enough on the features of the car(everything moved too quickly), and the guy saying it has all this "stuff" was stupid. It is like Mazda thinks the target audience are uneducated teens and 20 somethings that always say " dude", "like", and other simple words all the time. I wish it said more about what the "stuff" actually was. I also wish the commercial was a little longer and showed a sedan with sport package/GFX.

I actually thought overall, the GM "American Revolution" commercial was better. :(

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i really didnt listen to close, i was just in awww of seeing my future car. lol, by the way HAPPY NEW YEARS everyone.

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I was "mesmorized" also with the car itself, but the rest was below average. I can't wait until March to get mine :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it was a toss up between the car and the bikinies,lol, i should be able to get mine this month,if not feb for sure.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i didn't see the whole com, i only got a glipse of the last 3 sec with just shows a black screen with the words mazda 3.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
whats up buddy, hows it going? you didnt miss to much, i liked the ad itself, as for the action shots, but the verbal part was lacking the 3's zoom zoom.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I heard a couple people in the bar talk about it. I think it is really starting to attract attention. Yay!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by Imp180psu

I actually thought overall, the GM "American Revolution" commercial was better. :cry:
That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw both commercials. GM really made a good commercial that really highlighted the actual cars and didn't have to say a word to do it.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Jaysin said:
Originally posted by Imp180psu

I actually thought overall, the GM "American Revolution" commercial was better. :cry:
That's exactly what I was thinking when I saw both commercials. GM really made a good commercial that really highlighted the actual cars and didn't have to say a word to do it.
I concur although I was mostly taken by two models in the Chevy lineup. The NEW CORVETTE C6 and the Chevy Equinox (nice looks, little substance tho).

Maybe Mazda should start advertising its whole lineup as well. We don't see much about the upcoming Mazdaspeed Miata, the Mz6, MPV, etc...

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Yeah I concour. Mazda needs better commercials. But yes I saw a lil bit of the mazda3 on Fox. This car looks good in motion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts