Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there everyone. I am new to the site. I have been looking for a Turbo kit for my 04' 2.0 sedan. HiBoost and Hass seem to be the only things I can find. Are there any companies in the states that offer a kit. What is your thoughts on the best kit for the money... I can afford either of the kits, but I don't know much about turbo components.

Thanks for any input you guys have,

Chase

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
hiboost is the best. it's the most popular, most proven, and most upgradable. hiboost has locations in miami and LA. r&d is done in s. america.

just search, you will find what you're looking for.

SCI has a kit as well. tuning has been an issue for some folks as well as some customer service issues.

hass, i wouldn't even bother with.

·
Registered
276 Posts
You might want to learn how to use a forum before even considering turboing you mazda3

Tips:
Start by browsing the section you are interested in. If it is wheels, go to the "Wheels / Tires". If it is turbos, go to the "Forced Induction" section. Also, the search function comes in very handy.

noobs...

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
don't get too high and mighty viper. you've only been here for a minute yourself.

·
Registered
276 Posts
sorry, just trying to get the noob started on his own, if you keep feeding him then he will keep coming back.

Yea, Its been 3months for me, i dont post so much, but i do read and research alot.
there is no point in asking a question that has already been asked and answered 100 times.

OFF deezenuts

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
noob vs noob fight ftw

·
Registered
611 Posts
[quote author=FrostyFire link=topic=70248.msg1227755#msg1227755 date=1172263138]
noob vs noob fight ftw
[/quote]

i'm not sure which i'd rather watch, noob on noob violence or a a catfight.... hot chicks or silly nublets...hmmm...

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
[quote author=Zorminster link=topic=70248.msg1227827#msg1227827 date=1172264776]
[quote author=FrostyFire link=topic=70248.msg1227755#msg1227755 date=1172263138]
noob vs noob fight ftw
[/quote]

i'm not sure which i'd rather watch, noob on noob violence or a a catfight.... hot chicks or silly nublets...hmmm...
[/quote]

hot chicks vs silly nublets!!!
so we can see some tities fly around!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well thanks to those who actually contributed to my questions, as for the rest .... what are you 6 going on 10.... If you cant handle something being asked again a few times, learn some patients, if you don't want to contribute....don't .... some of us don't have the time to read every thread ever written on a given subject.... I have been reading for days, I guess my 4 kids and wife require alittle too much of my time to make sure I place my thread in a suitable area. I guess I should find all the info be for I ask a question...Apparently there are stupid questions...or is it the quality of the response to that question. thought I would ask from those who might know...Thanks again to those who helped...

Chase.

·
Registered
9,388 Posts
the thing is that if you just look at the first page of this forum, you could have found your answers. if you want to turbo, you're going to need to make the time to research the subject.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
[quote author=TGLefty link=topic=70248.msg1228883#msg1228883 date=1172297244]
well thanks to those who actually contributed to my questions, as for the rest .... what are you 6 going on 10.... If you cant handle something being asked again a few times, learn some patients, if you don't want to contribute....don't .... some of us don't have the time to read every thread ever written on a given subject.... I have been reading for days, I guess my 4 kids and wife require alittle too much of my time to make sure I place my thread in a suitable area. I guess I should find all the info be for I ask a question...Apparently there are stupid questions...or is it the quality of the response to that question. thought I would ask from those who might know...Thanks again to those who helped...

Chase.

[/quote]

But I'm not a doctor!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts