Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any of you guys in the DC/VA/MD area, there is a local club that meets every first Weds of the month at Fuddruckers in Tysons corner, the club is about 22 years old and there are quite a few members, there are alot of benefits like, a tech session every 2nd Weds at area Mazda dealers, you get to use the ramps to do what you want, discounts off purchasing parts for your ride, they have their own autocross a couple times a year, and a lot more.

Since us Mazda6 guys joined we haven't seen a Mazda3 at any of the meets so I hope you guys take the invitation and stop by

here's the site www.mscw.com

·
Registered
25 Posts
Good to know. Just got a 3 and I am in MD. I will have to check you guys out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Cool, very cool. I live in MD, but work in Herndon, VA. I'll have to put this in my handheld. Thanks Zeroefxs!

Hey, 10sne1, I play as well, 3.5 rating, and my car is a Titanium HB :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ahhh...good old Herndon. I am there very often. I am surprised I haven't seen your HB around. I have seen another sedan but no HB. 3.5...not bad.

·
Registered
1 Posts
MSCW Meeting this Wednesday, March 3

Hi,

I'm going to pick up my new Mazda3 today!! :D

I will stop by the MSCW meeting at Fuddruckers Wednesday, but will not be able to stay the entire time, have class :cry:

Hope everyone can make the meeting, lot's of things going on in the NoVA area for Mazda owners

here is a link to the club site www.mscw.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts