Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in BC canada , vancouver , I just got back from a dealer actually 2 and they said that mazda has said they are out of 17inchers and that the wait for an order ( not on a lot ) car is 3 months . considering if no one backs out of there deal .

·
Registered
525 Posts
Blaze One said:
Here in BC canada , vancouver , I just got back from a dealer actually 2 and they said that mazda has said they are out of 17inchers and that the wait for an order ( not on a lot ) car is 3 months . considering if no one backs out of there deal .
Listen... stop the rumors... I need my shyt by sometime next month.... (the latest)

I don't care what they have and don't have.... I'm gonna' get impatient soon if they keep up with this crap....

·
Registered
127 Posts
ManualShifterHopefulMz3s said:
Listen... stop the rumors... I need my shyt by sometime next month.... (the latest)

I don't care what they have and don't have.... I'm gonna' get impatient soon if they keep up with this crap....
No worries. When I contacted my dealer 2 weeks ago, they told me there was a 2 month wait on GTs and Hatchbacks. I went in and placed my order, fully expecting I wouldn't have my car until sometime in April (which was fine for me). The next day I got a call that I'd have my car in a week or two. Sure enough, I got a call yesterday that the car had arrived and I'll be picking it up Friday night or Saturday morning.

They can be found, it all depends on what you're looking for and how your dealer goes about getting one. Mine was on it's way to Montreal when my dealer tracked it down and grabbed it.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Could get your dealers to bring in a car from Alberta, we have a bunch, but please don't steal all of them. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts