Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have the Ipod integration kit offered by Mazda but am having troubles cycling through the proper playlists/songs.

It is currently sorting through by artist. Basically for every song I have to change it by pressing the "Disk" buttons, rather than the track buttons. The track button only shuffle through each artist.

I have reset my Ipod but it keeps playing where it left off.

I have had it shuffle through by artist before, but they weren't seperately and it woudl continue playing, and I have also had what seemed like shuffle on, but do not know how to properly select them.

Does anyone know how to select how you cycle through the Ipod with this kit?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the OEM iPod Integration as well. I was a little disappointed by the functionality. It's difficult to navigate through the HU interface find the songs, albums, artist, and playlists you want. The instruction booklet doesn't really spell it out either. I don't like how Random is defeated if you try to advance songs.

That being said, I just had mine installed 2 days ago so I'm still learning and adapting. I'm hoping there is a way to get to the Shuffle mode on the iPod and using the RND mode on the HU.

If anyone has a clear and concise way of explaining the OEM iPod integration functionality please post it here.

I guess I should mention that I am new to this board. Actually this is my first post. Secondly, I just bought my Mazda3 HB a few days ago and am loving it so far. I came from a 97 Ford Probe GT (which was basically a Mazda -- it had the MX-6 engine).

Anyway, thanks for the help!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts