Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a great weekend! I am the proud new owner of a 2005 Mazda 3i. For the past 8 years I have been driving a 1994 Mazda MX6. It got me through my college years but it was starting to have its problems. I know I will miss that car. This weekend my parents sold me their Mazda 3 and I was very happy to stay within the Mazda family! I have already been browsing the forums and figuring out what I want to do first. Window tint is at the top of the list. I look forward to enjoying this car and learning what you all have about it. I hope it is half as fun as my MX6 was!
Thanks,
David

·
Registered
123 Posts
^^ Me too bought my 1990 6 new in 89 and had her ever since, she's sick and needs restoration. We've been around the world together and I can't wait to get her running again.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Welcome Dave.

You should check out some of the group buys we have going on around here. I don't think I've paid full price for any mods to my car yet.

Check my sig, especially for your 3i lets get rid of that ugly grill :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree that the stock grill leaves much to be desired. It is definitely on the list for replacement. However, I'm forcing myself to use my tax return to pay off debt, instead of on my 3!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Heresy!!!

lol, i keep telling myself that i'll use it to pay off other stuff, but i know as soon as i see the money in my account, it's gone to mods.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts