Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been a great weekend! I am the proud new owner of a 2005 Mazda 3i. For the past 8 years I have been driving a 1994 Mazda MX6. It got me through my college years but it was starting to have its problems. I know I will miss that car. This weekend my parents sold me their Mazda 3 and I was very happy to stay within the Mazda family! I have already been browsing the forums and figuring out what I want to do first. Window tint is at the top of the list. I look forward to enjoying this car and learning what you all have about it. I hope it is half as fun as my MX6 was!
Thanks,
David

· Registered
339 Posts
^^ Me too bought my 1990 6 new in 89 and had her ever since, she's sick and needs restoration. We've been around the world together and I can't wait to get her running again.

· Registered
535 Posts
Welcome Dave.

You should check out some of the group buys we have going on around here. I don't think I've paid full price for any mods to my car yet.

Check my sig, especially for your 3i lets get rid of that ugly grill :wink:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.