Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
Come to think of it. I can't imagine any other market that Mazda can insert itself into without staying true to the image its crafting for itself and without diluting it's current lineup. It would fit perfectly in the N.A. lineup!

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
The MX-Micro Sport looks SOOOOOOO much better than the milktruck Xb ( I think that's the right one). The rear is very aggressive, and I doesn't look like it has 14 inch wheels :) I like the "credit card" system of driver preferences stored on it, but I doubt that will make it to production. If this car is around 14-15K nicely equipped, it should be a hit!! Move over Toyota!! :)

·
Registered
120 Posts
I like it a lot and my SO loves it. She and I would both love to see it come to N. America. I agree with the comparison to the Mini.

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
It looks like this car may become the next Mazda/Ford joint project, a la Ford Escape/Mazda Tribute... I'd expect some minor changes to the front fascia in order to inject some "mazda-ness" into the car: headlights and grille need some tweaking. Otherwise, I think it looks great!

·
Premium Member
779 Posts
The card is sort of like a key. It holds the driver's personal information (all sorts of info) and unlocks the red ignition button so you can start the car...

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
The center area on the center console where the radio and climate controls go ... looks like those touch pad things on Star Trek.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
rpc180 said:
The center area on the center console where the radio and climate controls go ... looks like those touch pad things on Star Trek.
Yeah... and what's with that big diskette??
Reminds me of putting in those 5 1/2 inch floppies into my old 286!

·
Registered
120 Posts
You can bet that won't make it to production. I doubt we'll be seeing a fluorescent pink centre console display any time soon, either. They'll probably give it the squinty-eyed lights that we all love, and a steering wheel that it matches their other models. Mazda can't reveal all of its cards at once! Anyway, I still like the car. It's a nice concept.

·
Registered
51 Posts
This will be an autocross monster. 148 HP, perhaps 2400-2500 lbs, 17x7.5 inch rims. Watch our Minis, you got competition. PLEASE oh PLEASE bring it to NA!

·
Registered
330 Posts
Schweeeeet!!! :D I drive a 93 Ford Festiva aka "rebadged MZ/Kia/Ford 121" since new. I've been looking into a new car for the past year. Not because of any problems, just want a new car.

I've looked at Focus, SVT Focus then MINI to MINI Cooper S. Then came all the buzz about the Scion. Along the way, I heard aboud the RX8 then the MZ PRO5 and the Matrix.

Then the MZ3 came into view and that was it. Once I drove it, I know. Must have. Now my G/F wants one too. Twins - Lava Orange, man. 3s HB, Xenon, ABS and moonroof.

BUT, if they brought the MX Micro here ....... :?

·
Registered
49 Posts
With 148hp that thing would move....probably give the 2.3L Mazda 3 a run

1 - 20 of 27 Posts