Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys if you're like me I know that the Mazda ford merger has been messing with you. I'm sure you've probably also attempted to answer a question but gave up after you realized that you never registered for that forum so you think you can't post there. Whether it was by design or a flaw in the matrix I was able to use my mazda login for the Ford site. Which is good because we all know what ford means.

FMV Admin
That is an unrelated coincidence. This site was part of a multi brand network when we acquired it and still is, there are several mazda, ford, and volvo sites that all connect.

Kyle

FMV Admin
This looks like it will take some digging. I assume there wasn't this sort of bleed from prior to the site update?

Kyle

Registered
On the Mazda side we regularly see Fusion posts as well. As I type this I see "2010 Fusion Sport Sunroof" posted in by 3online.

I'm on both sites anyway, but the bleedthrough from each other is annoying when you only want to see stuff for the site you're on (mazda3 vs ford fusion)

FMV Admin
When you see the other Ford Fusion posts on this site, take a screenshot and post it here and we'll proceed from there.

I checked out 3online's profile but only 1 thread/post shows that is not Ford related. By the looks of it, someone's taken of that already.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Cheers,
Natalie

FMV Admin
These are FMV Performance sites so they're linked together. The active topics and the new posts are merged and look the same on all FMV Performance sites.

Niall

Registered
These are FMV Performance sites so they're linked together. The active topics and the new posts are merged and look the same on all FMV Performance sites.

Niall[/QUOTE.
I take it then that there is no intention of addressing member complaints.

FMV Admin
Hey eGuru,

This option adds more content for members to read through, my apologies if you are not interested in that option, are there any other members who are not interested in viewing that kind of content on the site? If enough members are not interested we can always consider changing the topics feed.

Thank you so much,

~ Glenda

Registered
If we wanted to read things about the Fusion, I'd look at the Fusion and/or Mazda6 pages. I'm here on the Mazda3 board to read Mazda3 stuff. The only thing the 2 cars have in common is drivetrain, so why would I care about the wiring harness or rear suspension for a Fusion if I'm looking at stuff for a Mazda3?

The point of specific pages for each car is to JUST BE THAT CAR!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts