Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm whoring it up this morning... perhaps i'm overly excited that I got good news on my car :p

I asked whether or not it would be possible to get a mazda tech to participate on our forums and help answer questions about the car, technically and otherwise. Her response - no, the only way this would happen would be for the mazda tech to do so on their own time, but they would not be doing so on company time.

I also asked about the dealers charging over MSRP. She remembered me being the person who pointed her to the forum with the post about pricing - she told me she reported it to the higher ups, and knows that it was looked into and that the dealerships in question would be talked to - but mazda does not have a lot of power over them since they are all independently owned. She recommended that nobody pay anything over MSRP - there are plenty of dealerships out there.

Anyways just thought i'd share... and in 1.5 months i'll be cruising in my MS3 I hope! :-D Just in time for awesome spring time weather here in VA.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats man, it's about time you got some solid info about your ride!! You will be getting it at the perfect time, the last few days we had some snow here and now there is salt on the roads. It's getting all over my baby :madcrazy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts