Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know if Mazda Canada has an email address for Customer Service? I would like to complain about the lack of supply of Xbox that was supposed to come with the car. It's going to be 2 months since I received the car and over 2.5 months since I've signed. This is really unacceptable.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Why don't you give them a call and kindly ask for an update. :p
1-800-263-4680

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had the same problem getting my Xbox. A phone call and a couple of emails to the dealership solved the problem last week. Looks like they went out and bought it at Futureshop since it still had the price tag on it. Did you buy it at Mazda220 on Des Sources?

·
Registered
86 Posts
bobmtb said:
Anybody know if Mazda Canada has an email address for Customer Service? I would like to complain about the lack of supply of Xbox that was supposed to come with the car. It's going to be 2 months since I received the car and over 2.5 months since I've signed. This is really unacceptable.
Ask your Dealer, they sold you a car!
Dealer is the to ask for it not a Mazda Corp. They should be the one who sit on te phone and ask for X-Box, Sure if the didn't use an X-BOX AS AN OFFER PART.
If you purchased your car before December 31,2003 then go to the dealer and talk to them

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The dealer is giving everybody the walkaround, saying that they get small shipments from Mazda Canada. They won't budge because they say there's nothing they can do about it because Mazda Canada is to blame. That's why I want to contact Mazda directly and see what's up. I did get my car from Mazda 2-20. I'd have to look at the exact date of signing, but it was late December.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bob, I was getting the runaround from Mazda220 too. :? I signed late December and waited for them to get back to me on the Xbox. Didn't happen so I phoned and sent a couple of emails to [email protected] attention the Director of Sales Louis Rene Dussault. I guess I annoyed them enough so that they listened. I was prepared to go your route and contact Mazda Canada if they didn't. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just emailed Mazda220 now. We'll see what they will say. I called Mazda Canada before and there was no answer, the phone just kept on ringing and no answer. :roll: What good customer service!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update: After 2 days from complaining, I got a call from my dealer saying that my Xbox is in. It does pay to complain sometimes! Going to pick it up tomorrow! :twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts