Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The financing rates for the Mazda 3 are up.
Pretty cheap!! 24-36 months = 2.9%, then... I can't remember the rest.

www.mazda.ca

They also said they'd have the "build and price" portion for the Mazda 3 up soon!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
"Mazda3 update…

The wait is finally over------almost! The first shipments of Mazda3’s have landed at the port and will be arriving in dealerships over the next
couple of weeks.

Finance and Lease rates have been added to the Incentives page in the Promotions section of the website and Mazda3 will be added to the Build
and Price soon. (See Bruno's post above)

If you haven’t visited http://www.mazda.ca for a while, you will find some major changes. Take a moment to check out the Fun Stuff section where you will find multimedia files and an interesting and interactive heritage section."

Can't wait for the built feature! :)

·
Registered
984 Posts
MazdaUSA needs to get on top of the ball. It's pathetic.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
dinu01 said:
"Mazda3 update…

The wait is finally over------almost! The first shipments of Mazda3’s have landed at the port and will be arriving in dealerships over the next
couple of weeks.

Finance and Lease rates have been added to the Incentives page in the Promotions section of the website and Mazda3 will be added to the Build
and Price soon. (See Bruno's post above)

If you haven’t visited http://www.mazda.ca for a while, you will find some major changes. Take a moment to check out the Fun Stuff section where you will find multimedia files and an interesting and interactive heritage section."

Can't wait for the built feature! :)

It's still the same from last week. They still have the interior color wrong for Black Mica, it should be red cloth. Not blue. That is the official interior color from the dealer that I went to. Can't wait till they arrive!!!

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
True. At least they have the financing rates.

The colors are incorrect as you stated. GX (base) and GS (mid) both get the same seats while the GT (top) gets blue/black or red/black or black leather. I wish they could fix that too.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
I just sent an email to the mazda.ca webmaster advising him/her of the colour issues.

Hope they check it out and fix it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
i was hoping they would add HIDs and black tail lights to the price /option ... still have not happened... very disappointing

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
mazda.ca has been down all day, both eng et francais...wonder whats cooking. maybe they are making corrections and/or putting up the build ftre

1 - 10 of 10 Posts