Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called my Speed3 dealer today to schedule an inspection/oil change which came with the purchase. I asked about TSB's etc. on the various problems discussed on this forum, and while not a TSB he said he had received an "advisory" from MazdaUSA to check all engine mount bolts. So....step one in dealing with the problem.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Re: Mazda acknowledges engine moun issue....

glad to hear that corporate knows it.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts

does that mean they will check if you want them to...or check as they receive cars?
glad it is being acknowledged

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When I made an appointment yesterday for an oil change, my Mazdaspeed dealer told me Mazda had an advisory out to check all engine mounts......It's a start.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Sounded like they have been told to check every car that comes in for service or new...

·
Registered
471 Posts
I posted the mount threads to the canadian mazda forums on mazda.ca where reps answer questions for us and they said they would report this to upper management and tell us what comes out of this as a reply on the same forums. I'll let you know what happens for us in Canada when I get a reply.

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
link plz im in Canada

[quote author=ClickHeRe link=topic=66153.msg1136046#msg1136046 date=1168102475]
I posted the mount threads to the canadian mazda forums on mazda.ca where reps answer questions for us and they said they would report this to upper management and tell us what comes out of this as a reply on the same forums. I'll let you know what happens for us in Canada when I get a reply.
[/quote]

·
Registered
250 Posts
[quote author=jcrystal link=topic=66153.msg1135936#msg1135936 date=1168093257]
When I made an appointment yesterday for an oil change, my Mazdaspeed dealer told me Mazda had an advisory out to check all engine mounts......It's a start.
[/quote]

Does anyone have anything more concrete regarding this? Im just called my mazda service department and they said they haven't head anything about this and can't do anything until they get it in writing from Mazda what the procedure is.
The service rep basicly blew me off so I not sure whats going on. His response to me was "if your engine or transmission falls out then call us"!!!

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
lol ..... i think it will be to late for that ... ask him to get that in writing please

[quote author=tuners link=topic=66153.msg1139139#msg1139139 date=1168289741]
[/quote]

Does anyone have anything more concrete regarding this? Im just called my mazda service department and they said they haven't head anything about this and can't do anything until they get it in writing from Mazda what the procedure is.
The service rep basicly blew me off so I not sure whats going on. His response to me was "if your engine or transmission falls out then call us"!!!
[/quote]

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
[quote author=tuners link=topic=66153.msg1139139#msg1139139 date=1168289741]
[/quote]

[/quote]
what a tool, find another dealer. tell them mazda told you to bring your car in. "the squeeky wheel gets the oil"

·
Registered
256 Posts
I brought my car in today for oil and let them know about the issue. They checked it saying that it didn't need tightening although it wasn't listed on the work order. Service person told me the tech got a letter about it.

Gave me more peace of mind :).

1 - 14 of 14 Posts