Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on www.mazda3.org.tw. I don't know the owner in person but I've talked to him few times on the forum. Anyways, here is his ride.

Don't know if you've noticed but he changed his mazda sign on the trunk to the old mazda sign lol. He also told me that the dual exhaust, the one on the right, is only for decoration.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
It's too much for the 3. I don't mind having them though but in the shows they are over done. I like the switch of the old mazda symbol though. Not liking the spoiler on the hood though...

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
mmm...SSR Integral GT1's...always like those rims

It's funny how he has a Silvia logo in the front grille, as well as two rear spoilers. I kinda think it's overdone as well, but I do like how he changed to the older logo, as well as those rims.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
I've never been a real big fan of lambo doors. It would seem to me that it would make it a pain in the butt to get in and out of the car. Is it a great show feature, sure. Practical, no. I like the overall flow of the vehicle. I happen to do like the wing he has on there. The switch up of the oldschool mazda logo is neat as well. I like the rims too. Its one of the first things I noticed on the pictures.

·
Registered
914 Posts
like the old mazda logo....thats about it!

·
Registered
12,421 Posts
not my style at all, whole car is a bastard with Silvia badges? Rotary badges? SP23 badges? Old style Mazda badges? Quad tips for the muffler? Looks like a pieced together mess .if you ask me Id laugh at that car over and over again.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Could be me but does the passenger door already look like it is sagging a bit?

·
Registered
9,518 Posts
thats why you get doors from a company like lsd-doors.de or something like that.

so you can "REALLY" open them up almost all the way and go upward.

my friend had a kit like this on a GMC, another kid here has one on his rx8. both dont open up much, and both paid 2 grand... shouldve shopped around more~~

and the two spoiler look has been done by a couple ppl here i think.

but still tight yo tight.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Doors are ok, like.

The rest is shocking. The old badge is horrid, why bother, new one is so much better. I hate fake exausts, how stupid is he gonna look in the cold with only one steaming!

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
LAME.

the best modded cars imo are always the ones with less clutter (wings, badges, etc...)
they always look cleaner, this thing looks like back to the future...

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=BoostThat3 link=topic=65871.msg1129212#msg1129212 date=1167759505]
Umm.. are.. are you serious? What's that on this dude's hood? and the exhaust tip cutouts are way off to match each other.
[/quote]

Hey yeah, I hadn't noticed that... what IS that on his hood? Please don't tell me its for aerodynamics?

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
[quote author=FluffyDucky link=topic=65871.msg1129229#msg1129229 date=1167760475]
Doors are ok, like.

The rest is shocking. The old badge is horrid, why bother, new one is so much better. I hate fake exausts, how stupid is he gonna look in the cold with only one steaming!
[/quote]

Because it never gets so cold in Taiwan to the point that it steams

1 - 20 of 51 Posts