Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have contacted 3 dealers in the past two days and I am being told that there is a shortage of the Automatic Titanium GS with a/c and p/p. All 3 dealers have told me that they may not get this particular vehicle until the summer on their lot because of the limited amounts they are allowed in each shipment. I have also been told that this particular combo is the most popular. Anyone been told the same story?

·
Registered
432 Posts
i think Auto + A/C + Power Pkg is the most popular combo in any 4-door car, period.

If you have to wait til summer to get a 2004 .. why not wait for the 2005 to come out few months later? probably Nov?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can get the car in the next month. The cost quoted on the road is 24,700 - just not sure if this is way out of line.

I dont want to put any more money in current vehicle, in which I have been doing every 2 to 3 months now. That's why I need to make a purchase soon. Waiting until summer really isn't a good option at this point.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Buy the flipping car. A $100 or $200 is going to be meaningless as soon as you have it and begin driving. I was in the same boat as you with your old car. I was throwing money down the toilet with it. Buy the car and begin enjoying your life.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yep... buy the car already.

I ordered a GT Auto and I have to wait a month. I was told that there are only 2 Sedans with my colour and options coming in the next month. I feel I lucked out getting one of them... who knows how long I would have to wait otherwise. I am praying it is only a month and not longer.

I originally thought the Blue Indigo colour would be cool for the Sedan.. but that would have been a 3 month wait. Forget that!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.