Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about organizing a "road rally" open to mazda cars only, and covering 1200 miles in 4 days, I was just putting the idea out there to see if anyone would be into it? It would start at Desoto park in St Petersburg then go to Tallahassee day 1, to Daytona Beach day 2, to Hollywood Board walk day 3, back to Desoto End.... I would like to have atleast 25 to 50 cars and all enetry fee monies would be paid out to the first 5 to 10 places....anyone have any thoughts??? I know it would not happen for atleast 3 months (to get it together) but I would think that is enough time to get the time off work to do it??
Tell if interested? I would think a 100.00 entry fee plus expenses would be fair, and make the winner(s) a couple of bucks????
If theres enough interest and I could get a few sponsers in on it, I think it would be great fun???

·
Registered
18,652 Posts
hum yeah but not 100.
this isnt gunball man.

maybe like 25 is enough.

but i like the idear.

but thats a good 300 miles already from where i live: /

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Interesting idea, I don't wanna put all those miles on my car but I'd be down to meet up w/ some of you guys for your layover in Daytona.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
i like the idea, but that is a LONG way to go...

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well Joe,

The idea is to see who gets from point A to point B in the least amount of "time" and without a string of fuzz balls in tow.. I would have been willing to arrange the rally but there doen't seem to be much intrest or I guess no one wants to pile on the mileage I guess?? I on the other hand would love to trek around the state but it only would be fun if it was done with company and maybe a prize at the end, know what I mean?? Anyway I'll start a list and see who all signs up..

Captain Nitro

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
[quote author=Captain Nitro link=topic=66943.msg1236604#msg1236604 date=1172606986]
Well Joe,

The idea is to see who gets from point A to point B in the least amount of "time" and without a string of fuzz balls in tow.. I would have been willing to arrange the rally but there doen't seem to be much intrest or I guess no one wants to pile on the mileage I guess?? I on the other hand would love to trek around the state but it only would be fun if it was done with company and maybe a prize at the end, know what I mean?? Anyway I'll start a list and see who all signs up..

Captain Nitro
[/quote]

Ok that sounds great...count me in then.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Sounds exactlly as a Gunball, only all over the state of FLorida. 1200miles = 4 fill ups = $120 for fuel, now including the food, speeding tickets if any and other miscellenious problem (flat tire) etc, probablly will cost about $200, i would love to do it, whole lot of fun, i will think of it, lets see how many people will participate than i will make up my mind.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts