·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mjoshi said:
Hello to NewEnglanders

I'm in Clinton, MA
Where's Clinton? Is that West?
I live in Taunton, it's south of Boston, I'm like 40 minutes away from Providence and 45 minutes away from Boston.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Clinton is near Shrewsbury. Central MA

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sup guys .. im in boston .. allston to be specific .. ive seen very few mz3's on the road .. 2 to be exact and both of them were sedans ... where are all the hatches!?!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Anyone here planning to attend Mazda Revitup event in Boston ? I've signed up for 23rd May Noon time.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ohsoribby said:
Sup guys .. im in boston .. allston to be specific .. ive seen very few mz3's on the road .. 2 to be exact and both of them were sedans ... where are all the hatches!?!
welcome aboard.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I hope I don't need to declare my car as "LEMON" car. I'm bring my car in again tomorrow for fixing. My fuel-pump is in backorder but over the weekend my airbag warning light came on which is not good, because I got that fixed like last month already.

My airbag warning light came on after a rough idle, I was stuck in the traffic right next to the Sciece Museum in Cambrdige, all of the sudden, my car starts shaking/rattleing and next thing happen is my airbag warning light came on.

This is like the 4th or 5th time that I took my car back to the dealer for problem within 2 1/2 months. I had enough of that. If things not straighten this time, I might just need to go through the pain and apply the "LEMON LAW" on my car.

o, anyone in MA has experience w/ the LEMON LAW? Like what kind of stuffs I should be expecting? I know that I need to fill up this 4 pages paper and send it to some place.

:(

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to hear that DC.

I'm new to the MZ3 family. Just picked mine up tonight and I live in Milton. I already had a '94 Miata that I love, so that got me to look at Mazda3 to replace my wife's car.

I did the RevItUp last year and it was great. I would recommend it. I joined a Miata Club fo autocrossing and they run their own school in April so I'll be doing that instead but would recommend the RevItUp to anyone who has not participated in autoX as a way to learn and get a tast of it. :D

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
red61 said:
Sorry to hear that DC.

I'm new to the MZ3 family. Just picked mine up tonight and I live in Milton. I already had a '94 Miata that I love, so that got me to look at Mazda3 to replace my wife's car.

I did the RevItUp last year and it was great. I would recommend it. I joined a Miata Club fo autocrossing and they run their own school in April so I'll be doing that instead but would recommend the RevItUp to anyone who has not participated in autoX as a way to learn and get a tast of it. :D
cool! weclome aboard... :)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My car is finally fixed. So far haven't see any problems since I got my car back last Thursday night. There's no cranking when I start-up my car. So it is the fuel pump that is causing all this stupid problems.

Haven't see my airbag sensor lights up again after they replaced a new one for the 2nd time, but I'll pay close attention to it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts