Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i live in Colorado and was wondering if any of you have driven both the 2007 mazda 3 hatchback and the 2007/2008 cx-7 and if so what you guys prefer and why?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I've driven both and I feel it would depend on what you needed it for? If I had a family with kids, etc, I'd definitely go with the CX7. It's pretty roomy, powerful, and handles nicely. Also it has an All-Wheel Drive option, which would be a heck of a lot better in the winter than the 3. I refuse to drive my 3 very far in the snow because it's that bad...i'm definitely getting snow tires next winter. Personally, I prefer the CX7 over something like the Ford Edge, but I like the Nissan Murano better than the Mazda, but it's more pricy.

But if you don't need room, the Mazda 3 is a great bet. They're very reliable, good on gas, and quite capable for a small car.

·
Registered
7,191 Posts
[quote author=Burnout524 link=topic=140076.msg3022533#msg3022533 date=1238212414]
I've driven both and I feel it would depend on what you needed it for? If I had a family with kids, etc, I'd definitely go with the CX7. It's pretty roomy, powerful, and handles nicely. Also it has an All-Wheel Drive option, which would be a heck of a lot better in the winter than the 3. I refuse to drive my 3 very far in the snow because it's that bad...i'm definitely getting snow tires next winter. Personally, I prefer the CX7 over something like the Ford Edge, but I like the Nissan Murano better than the Mazda, but it's more pricy.

But if you don't need room, the Mazda 3 is a great bet. They're very reliable, good on gas, and quite capable for a small car.
[/quote]

my 3 with snow tires is beast in the snow.

·
Registered
77 Posts
[quote author=alpha732 link=topic=140076.msg3022543#msg3022543 date=1238212982]
[quote author=Burnout524 link=topic=140076.msg3022533#msg3022533 date=1238212414]

[/quote]

my 3 with snow tires is beast in the snow.
[/quote]

My 3 with stock tires is the least in the snow :p

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
My friend's wife has the 4wd CX7. She loves it and he likes it as well so he sometimes steals it from her. His car is a modded Sentra SE-R SpecV.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts