Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to see if there are any other mazda 3 owners in the area who know of a local mazda club or are looking into starting a new one, nothing too big just to meet up and compare and enjoy. PM me, thx!

·
Registered
665 Posts
I work in Jessup... see me bootin around in a metro grey MS3 GT, with the BPV... thats me

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
I'm interested...I live in Crofton, work in Millersville. Just bought 3i 10 days ago but still interested in hanging out with other 3 owners.

Post/PM if you know any groups/clubs in the area.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im stuck between 2 names, but suggestions are welcomed.....

"S.O.W" -> Sex on Wheels
"Axelarate" kinda like Accelerate, kinda corny but eh, any ideas?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
What's the name in regards to? Club name?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Club name... might sound corny but im tired of seeing Scions and Civics and even Corollas reppin their club name, lol! sooo need some feedback...

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
How about SciHon Haters! jk

I've always been a fan of the logical and simple-
MMA - Maryland Mazda Association
MMC or MDMC - Maryland Mazda Club
CM3 - Central Maryland 3
CB3 - Chesapeake Bay 3
CMDM - Central Maryland Mazda
MDDC3 - Maryland Washington 3
Tasty - Joking on this one. Would qualify if it's a mixed club of different makes and all cars must be tastefully done.

Of course these names need to consider/be adjusted for the geographical range and model target of club members.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
3 on the Tree ("play on phrase"; points if you know what the phrase actually meant)

Attachments

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
in all seriousness, ideas r welcomed....

i said Axelarate because Scikotics isnt geographically named...
and "S.O.W" because its what the Mazda 3 is... Sex On Wheels!

whats 3 on a Tree?

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Old term regarding a three speed transmission with the shifter on the steering column ("tree"). Hence three on the tree. Then there's the four on the floor.

Even the Viper wasn't "sex on wheels" according to one owner. License plate read 2ND2SEX.

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
LOL are you guys serious about a club name?

but let me know... i'd be interested meeting up after work one night a week, or maybe on saturdays..

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
[quote author=1sfg-ronln link=topic=134458.msg2950165#msg2950165 date=1235154055]
I work in Jessup... see me bootin around in a metro grey MS3 GT, with the BPV... thats me
[/quote]

I'll be in Glen Dirtie this Thursday. I have to drop off my old plates now that my new 'Z00M4VR' plates are on.

this was totally unintentional... but didn't realize Mazda's new motto was 'Zoom Zoom Forever'...... perfect timing i guess :)

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Have yourself a good ol' time at the MVA!

·
Registered
769 Posts
I'd come visit every once in a while for a madza 3 meet. :)

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
Why dont we meet at the Arundel Mills mall or something... tons more room there then at Columbia, and Laurel Mall isn't the "safest place" imo lol..

or better yet what about the Bowie Town Center, although may be a bit far for some in this thread...

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Arundel Mills Mall sounds fine but then again so does Columbia Mall, i guess its in the air as to where... and yes im serious about the club name.... but no1 is coming up with suggestions or recommendations.....

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
You fellas know about the Dave and Buster's meet at Arundel Mills right? Bowie Town Center is just down the highway, I could meet there almost any time.

·
Registered
769 Posts
columbia or arrundel would be great!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts