Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I took my car in for a car wash and the guy who washed my car, didn't lift the floor mat gently and the velcro from the floor mat actually lifted the black carpet underneath it up. So now there's a bump on the carpet and not staying down to the frame of the car. :( Is there a way to get this fix??

Also does anybody know where i can get the circular foam piece for the cup holders?

Thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
As for the cup holder foam, go to a fabric or craft store.

I have the same issue with the mid floor bump, but it seems to have come that way since I have less than 1500 miles on the car and only lifted the carpet up once.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info! i'll check out a fabric store and glue the foam piece back on.

Yea mine is pretty bad though. The plastic hook on the carpet that hooks to the floor mat is lifted up and loose. Doesn't seem to be connected anymore to the frame.

·
Registered
93 Posts
[quote author=Wen87dy link=topic=139447.msg3009236#msg3009236 date=1237689480]
Thanks for the info! i'll check out a fabric store and glue the foam piece back on.

Yea mine is pretty bad though. The plastic hook on the carpet that hooks to the floor mat is lifted up and loose. Doesn't seem to be connected anymore to the frame.
[/quote]

That hook may have come loose but can be re-fastened, but you may need to lift up the door sill, then lift the carpet and get your hand in there.

Here is a short video with some detail on the hook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzJnSeKKwXE#ws

1 - 6 of 6 Posts