Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Well, it's my first post here, I quess I post it in the right place.
My name is Rares and I'm a owner of a Mazda 3 2006 (07 on papers) for one year and a half. 1.6 diesel engine. The car was just with power windows, automatic ac, board computer, just it. I added cruise control ( as build data killed me in pieces), put some led lights etc.

Well, how the title says: I want to add on my car heating seats.

I have 2 option:
1. Aftermarket heating with ugly buttons
2. OEM seats, buttons, wire and maybe some fuses and relay.

I want to have heating, even if it's aftermarket but I don't like the buttons that are coming with it. The oem buttons looks good, and I'm still searching for a method to wire them to an aftermarket heating.

So, what do I need for seat warmers/heating? Any part numbers will be helpfull.

Here is a pic with my car:
Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Grille Plant

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
I got the heated leather seats and switch panel from a local You Pull It salvage yard and installed them in my car.

I had to do some minor re-pinning of the seat harnesses, but that didn't take much effort at all.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the heated leather seats and switch panel from a local You Pull It salvage yard and installed them in my car.

I had to do some minor re-pinning of the seat harnesses, but that didn't take much effort at all.
Hi,

I guess that you had the wire harness from the seat to buttons and to Gem(?). I don't know where exactly goes after the buttons, I assume on the fuse box. Mine doesn't have that. Behind the ashtray I just have wire for socket and 2 bulbs, one for ashtray and one for socket.. nothing more

1 - 4 of 4 Posts