Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys (Singapore, not that I need to mention :)) know where I can get car antennas to replace the stock ones and which ones are good and how much? Also, a good place and price where I can go tint my car windows? And are they selling those assessories that the place on the singapore website or not? Maybe jumping the gun here since car is not here yet... but no harm doing a bit of homework :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
ceeazz said:
Do you guys (Singapore, not that I need to mention :)) know where I can get car antennas to replace the stock ones and which ones are good and how much? Also, a good place and price where I can go tint my car windows? And are they selling those assessories that the place on the singapore website or not? Maybe jumping the gun here since car is not here yet... but no harm doing a bit of homework :)
1) tinting of car can try bargaining for it :p
2) antennas most shop will sell if not order online but reception will be affected :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
kah kah kah... I've tried. If you read under the thread 'Mazda Singapore Freebies', you'll know what I've went through :(... Thanks.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Re: 1st Mz3 on the road

Genki01 said:
Yo guys, the first MZ3 is already on the road today.My dealer told me that the car are arriving early next week,so be on the look out for a number of them really soon. :twisted:

http://members.cardomain.com/sahniboy
Those who booked the basic versions will be getting their cars very very soon. For those who booked the sports versions will have to wait a bit longer as MM needs to do up the body kits.

·
Registered
197 Posts

limck said:
Genki01 said:
Yo guys, the first MZ3 is already on the road today.My dealer told me that the car are arriving early next week,so be on the look out for a number of them really soon. :twisted:

Those who booked the basic versions will be getting their cars very very soon. For those who booked the sports versions will have to wait a bit longer as MM needs to do up the body kits.
wah lau!!! buy more expensive some more get it later... :evil:

·
Registered
222 Posts

cya said:
limck said:
Genki01 said:

you forgot to mention that we book earlier and get later. :twisted: :evil:

·
Registered
222 Posts
Genki01 said:
Yo guys.i book my mazda onthe 12jan ,when did you guy book yours?Dealer confirm tat me getting me car some where from 16 to the 18 feb.....i can just feel it. :twisted:

I booked mine on 9th Jan. You done your full settlement already? Yours is the basic hatch or GTS?
My SE still ahven't asked me to go settle $$$. No specific date of delivery also. :evil:

·
Registered
197 Posts

limck said:
cya said:
limck said:
Genki01 said:

you forgot to mention that we book earlier and get later. :twisted: :evil:
ya loh... made me more mad... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
197 Posts
limck said:
Genki01 said:
Yo guys.i book my mazda onthe 12jan ,when did you guy book yours?Dealer confirm tat me getting me car some where from 16 to the 18 feb.....i can just feel it. :twisted:

I booked mine on 9th Jan. You done your full settlement already? Yours is the basic hatch or GTS?
My SE still ahven't asked me to go settle $$$. No specific date of delivery also. :evil:
i booked mine on 10 Jan... last week full settlement liao but also no news on delivery yet... :evil:
my SE told me he is now waiting for mazda to call him only and delivery is depending on how long they need to do up the car... :evil:

·
Registered
222 Posts
cya said:
limck said:
Genki01 said:

i booked mine on 10 Jan... last week full settlement liao but also no news on delivery yet... :evil:
my SE told me he is now waiting for mazda to call him only and delivery is depending on how long they need to do up the car... :evil:
Let's see if you get to "smell" my car first of I get to "lick" your GTS first. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
197 Posts
limck said:
cya said:
limck said:
Genki01 said:

Let's see if you get to "smell" my car first of I get to "lick" your GTS first. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ok loh but u can only "lick" my tyre... :lol:
anyway... xian man... keep heard people collecting their MZ2 or MZ3 liao... there is 1 collecting his MZ2 tonite... :evil:
hope at least they can delivery our in this mth... dun tell me later what spare parts problem bullshit and push push push until next mth... :x

·
Registered
222 Posts
cya said:
limck said:
anyway... xian man... keep heard people collecting their MZ2 or MZ3 liao... there is 1 collecting his MZ2 tonite... :evil:
hope at least they can delivery our in this mth... dun tell me later what spare parts problem bullshit and push push push until next mth... :x
"lick" tyre only ah? I give you FOC full car "polish" lah, leather seats included. :twisted: :twisted:
Already got ppl spotted the MZ3 on roads liao. I told my SE that i DIE DIE want the car this month.
Hmmm.. maybe we should start a complain thread in MM feedback folder in MCS to kaopei to Philip Lu? :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
197 Posts
limck said:
cya said:
limck said:
"lick" tyre only ah? I give you FOC full car "polish" lah, leather seats included. :twisted: :twisted:
Already got ppl spotted the MZ3 on roads liao. I told my SE that i DIE DIE want the car this month.
Hmmm.. maybe we should start a complain thread in MM feedback folder in MCS to kaopei to Philip Lu? :twisted: :twisted:
u start the complain lah... then i will "support" u... :twisted:
anyway cannot complain 1st lah unless there are already sports and GTS out on the road liao... i got the "sixth sense" that we will get it next week... whahaha... :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
cya said:
limck said:
cya said:
limck said:
anyway cannot complain 1st lah unless there are already sports and GTS out on the road liao... i got the "sixth sense" that we will get it next week... whahaha... :D
Can complain cos SE said delivery is in 3rd week Feb before I signed on dotted line mah. Now already ending 2nd week Feb liao. SE tell me delivery is 2 weeks after final settlement. Since I haven do my final settlement there's no way they can deliver my car next week liao mah. So it this a valid reason to complain? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Hope your "sixth sense" zun zun leh. Me wait until buay tahan liao. :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
197 Posts
limck said:
cya said:
limck said:
cya said:
limck said:
Can complain cos SE said delivery is in 3rd week Feb before I signed on dotted line mah. Now already ending 2nd week Feb liao. SE tell me delivery is 2 weeks after final settlement. Since I haven do my final settlement there's no way they can deliver my car next week liao mah. So it this a valid reason to complain? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Hope your "sixth sense" zun zun leh. Me wait until buay tahan liao. :evil: :evil: :evil:
dun need to waste ur energy to complain lah... i bet ur SE will tell u... "yes, 3rd week Feb delivery is for the basic model mah"...
actaully urs sound a bit fishy to me man... still have not ask u for final settlement???
not say i want to disappoint u or what... heard a lot of peoples fr Mar delivery have been "upgraded" to Feb delivery... of course it's basic version lah... but at least they should have allocate one for u since the sports are "upgrade" from basic version rite...

·
Registered
222 Posts
cya said:
limck said:
cya said:
dun need to waste ur energy to complain lah... i bet ur SE will tell u... "yes, 3rd week Feb delivery is for the basic model mah"...
actaully urs sound a bit fishy to me man... still have not ask u for final settlement???
not say i want to disappoint u or what... heard a lot of peoples fr Mar delivery have been "upgraded" to Feb delivery... of course it's basic version lah... but at least they should have allocate one for u since the sports are "upgrade" from basic version rite...
typing doesn't take up much energy mah. :lol:
sengkt also haven done his final settlement yet.
Maybe should ask Mr Lu what the hell is going on. :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
197 Posts
limck said:
cya said:
limck said:
cya said:
yeah... ask Mr Lu then ur SE will "wake up" man... :twisted:
i mean all are just my "wild" guess and opinion loh... i also hope all of us can get it ASAP... :D

·
Registered
222 Posts
cya said:
limck said:
cya said:
limck said:
cya said:
yeah... ask Mr Lu then ur SE will "wake up" man... :twisted:
i mean all are just my "wild" guess and opinion loh... i also hope all of us can get it ASAP... :D
not only my SE. sengkt's SE also. he was also told 3rd week Feb delivery but until now still haven't settle $$$.
Me also hope all of us can get our ride soon. :D

1 - 20 of 55 Posts