Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
i went to the mazda delearship today and took the accessorie's book then i scanned it
there it is :)
even tho it's french we might have the same stuff and if we don't it could be interesting to see what difference there is between french and us/canadian mazda

·
Registered
34 Posts
sweet!

I love the steering wheel cover! I have a hand stiched (my fingers took all weekend to recover from it) cover on my golf's wheel and the extra thickness is GREAT. It feels really weird driving with a thin steering wheels most cars have.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Merci Nonofx!

Les petits clignotants en haut des roues avant sont pas "standard" en France/Europe?

Ta Mazda3 a le 1.6L ou le 2.0L? Diesel ou essence?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
si les clignotants sont standart, cependant, ils sont orange en general, les blanc sont + rare
ma mazda est une 2L performance essence, je voulais une voiture qui ai un moteur, apres avoir eu une subaru pendant 3ans, il me fallait une voiture "vivante" :)

·
Banned
868 Posts
LOL.....three bottles of wine.....:D

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Oh ok. Finallement, la 3 apporte au Canada des petits clignotants - la majorite des autos ne les ont pas en Amer. du Nord. Au Canada ils sont transparents, mais l'ampoule est orange.

Je ne mets pas les accents car mon clavier est en anglais, donc il m'est trop difficile de le faire - ok je suis (un peu) paresseux (ou parreseux???) :)

·
Banned
868 Posts
AHhhh!!
French....LOL...I picked up...perhaps 60% of that conversation only? :D

nonofx: BTW, what scanner do you have? The colours on the brochure looks very nice.

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Excuse me? Crap? So your posts are more valuable than those of other members? Good to know that. Anyways, let's try to behave ourselves. Cool? Great! :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sorry for the french part :?

for the scaner , it's a HP scanjet 4400c, cost me 70$ 1year ago. might be cheaper now. i'm really happy with it :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
I'd say that we should keep conversations in english, because it's just as rude to call it crap as it is to speak in french in an english forum.

And nonofx, thanks for the images, I really dug the colored trim... gonna have to save up some $$ to get all of that

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah and it's an english board after all :)
but then you'll have to forgive alllll my english mistake :(

·
Registered
93 Posts
Don't worry about that, nobody here's an ortographic/grammar nazi... most americans/canadians here can't spell either :lol: so don't worry

·
Registered
117 Posts
spell ? never knew how, nor do I ever want to learn...

·
Registered
984 Posts
I can do Spanish, but not French.

Anywho, the accessories are kick ass. I love the two-tone steering wheel. You can get blue trim inserts also.

·
Registered
452 Posts
that's just nice...*droool*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i want the LED light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG...i like the silver Sedan~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMGOmG OMG...just sooooo nice...where u get the brochure????
*fainted on the floor*

1 - 20 of 75 Posts