Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BIG EDIT: hey all, sorry for everyone who i disappeared on. pretty much every aspect of my life changed within a month, and as such, i just wasn't able to get on the site for at least a month. now, i've got about a week before i move to florida, and stuff has to GO.

So much time has passed now, i don't know who which PMs are still valid anymore, so if you sent me a PM before and i dropped the ball, i'm very sorry, please contact me again.

Also, please contact via [email protected] . it goes right to my phone, and with the amount of time i'm going to be out packing and getting ready for the move, i'l be able to get back to you much quicker that way.

I will be adding more stuff to this thread on monday. I've lowered prices on a couple items, too, cause i need this stuff shipped by the 22nd.

Vibrant Exhaust for the MS3: This is a DP back exhaust, meaning it replaces the second Cat with a high-flow unit. Purchased from another member who had run it for ~15k miles, I never got to put it on myself before i sold the speed. Only reason he sold it to me was that he picked up a CP-E sponsorship and was switching to their full turboback. Asking what I paid for it from him: $400 shipped.

Simota SRI for the Mazda3: pretty straightforward here. SRI with CF heat shield. perfect for those that want to get rid of the restrictive airbox but want to be able to go back to stock for dealer visits: i could make the switch in around 15 minutes when I had to. a few cracks in the clearcoat (honestly the flash makes it look much worse then it does in real life, but works just fine. $80 Shipped.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
do you still have the custom projector fogs by any chance?

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
if its possible to make new brackets then it shouldn't be that much of a problem depending on how hard it is to make or get the brackets....... PMed

·
Registered
316 Posts
you still got the SRI ??!! coudl you send me a couple of pics!? i need to know if it will fit with my Weapon-R intake mani set up!

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
it would fit but you would have to cut a bit off the piping on the SRI. That won't be a prob though cause from the pic it looks to be a rubberish material.

·
Registered
179 Posts
you didn't tell me anything about wheels before. What is the possibility of getting that black paint off the wheels? Any easy solvents or is that a 'long time and some sand paper' kinda job?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry i havent responded to most PMs yet or posted here. seems like as soon as i posted the thread real life punched me in the face with busy. I've read everyones PMs and i'lll be responding by the end of the day today.

[quote author=bearda link=topic=134351.msg2889847#msg2889847 date=1232932467]
Interested in the SRI and able to pay ASAP. What version is it and are all bits included?
[/quote]

It's at least version 2. honestly i don't know all the differences between the revisions. I never had any issue with a CEL or anything. AFAIK everything that you need to just bolt it right in is included. you're about 4th in line for it right now, i believe.
[quote author=runningman link=topic=134351.msg2891203#msg2891203 date=1232991981]
you didn't tell me anything about wheels before. What is the possibility of getting that black paint off the wheels? Any easy solvents or is that a 'long time and some sand paper' kinda job?
[/quote]

were we talking about the wheels before? sorry if we were, like i said, i've been busy, a little sick, and absentminded. :)

wheels were sanded and everything before they were painted, so you'd have to sand them down and repaint again if you didn't like the black.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
[quote author=maxuz link=topic=134351.msg2891284#msg2891284 date=1232994746]
It's at least version 2. honestly i don't know all the differences between the revisions. I never had any issue with a CEL or anything. AFAIK everything that you need to just bolt it right in is included. you're about 4th in line for it right now, i believe.
[/quote]

Version 2 is the one that's been known to throw CELs, so I'm hoping you have a version 3.I don't know a lot about the version either, but I do know 2 is bad news but with a few more parts can be upgraded to a version 3.

In any event, if the three before me drop out let me know.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I believe i've responded to everyone at this point. if i missed you, please accept my apologies and contact me again, and i'll get you the info you need.

[quote author=bearda link=topic=134351.msg2891718#msg2891718 date=1233005240]
[quote author=maxuz link=topic=134351.msg2891284#msg2891284 date=1232994746]
[/quote]

Version 2 is the one that's been known to throw CELs, so I'm hoping you have a version 3.I don't know a lot about the version either, but I do know 2 is bad news but with a few more parts can be upgraded to a version 3.

In any event, if the three before me drop out let me know.
[/quote]

must have been a 3 then, as i know it wasn't a 1 and i never had a CEL issue. i went back to look for the PMs from when i got it, but it was like 3 years ago at this point and i just don't have them anymore. the important part is no CEL though, and i never ever had one with this.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hey what's up?

Really in need of a set of wheels w/winter tires...but I'm not local. Any chance you'd be willing to ship to NY?

Thanks.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Willing to ship those rims to Boston?

I'm in need of a new set with winter tires :)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts