Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1215 Posts

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get a head count on everyone residing in Maryland which owns or has ordered a Mazda3.

That way, we can set up a group trip to RevItUp 2004 in DC...

We can set up group buys on mods...

We can initiate a meet...

We can help each other with dealer locations or car problems...

Thanks!

-- in the Hagerstown area (Boonsboro). I'm about 60 miles north of DC.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm a stones-throw from Rockville, MD.

·
Registered
25 Posts
People in Maryland: do you have the airbag light issuse and if so where did you get it fixed. No dealership around me seems to have the slightest clue what I am talking about when I call them and tell them about the problem.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Nope, no air-bag warning issue.

The only time my air-bag light is ON, is when I have my backpack in the passenger seat and I buckle it in (so it doesn't slid around when I stop or turn).

·
Registered
25 Posts
How many miles you have on the car?

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice to see everyone popping up!!!

Btw, haven't had airbag sensor error myself.

So, who's going to RevItUp'04?
What options did everyone get?
How much did everyone pay after tags/taxes, etc?

G

·
Mazda3 HB in Baltimore county!

I'm psyched for Rev-it-up... any one else driving down from the Reisterstown/Owings Mills area?

I've got 1400 miles on it now... what a relief to get past the "take it easy, it's still in break-in" period! :twisted:

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
I was up at the mileone dealer on riestertown road....i tested out a mazda 3....So I KNOW im getting the car....its jsut a matter of when lol2-3 weeks i think....
we will see :) but a howdy to everyone....
I am in the halethorpe/arbutus area.

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm heading to Rev It Up in DC on the Saturday its offered (May 1st) I believe.

Anyone else going this date?

Btw, any selling their stock 17'' rims??

I've only seen one Mazda3 in Western MD on the road. It was the Solar Yellow and he bought it in Frederick at Fitzgerald.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am up in Frederick pretty often, parents live up there. Haven't seen another 3 while I have been there though.

- Rockville, MD

·
Registered
563 Posts
I got the identical one. It was easy with insurance, but a PITA to find the car. But I'm plannin on keeping this one for more than a month.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Burtonsville Here, Perry Hall occasionally when I'm at my parents. I start seeing abit more mazda3's here and there but still not a whole lot :? Say I was thinking we could maybe get a list of Mazda dealerships that services our vehicles well. I'm looking for a dealership right now, I hear Russell Mazda of Baltimore National Pike does good work and good service, but they are expensive..

:idea: Here's a list of places that will do the 3M clearcoat in our area
(FYI, 3M clearcoat goes on like the front car-bra but its clear and protects from chipping) I'm sure they do tinting as well, they should be good since they are 3M certified

ATD of N. Baltimore
Phone: 410-252-4959
230 W. Timonium
Timonium, MD 21093

Maryland Performance Works
Phone: 410-750-8371
2330-D Corporate Court
Ellicott City, MD 21042

ATD of E. Baltimore
Phone: 410-961-0977
7013 Mt. Vista Rd.
Kingsville, MD 21087

Let me know your thoughts. :D

·
Registered
5,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I would love to 3m coat my MZ3, but the $$ is way outta my budget. I just got married and we are saving for a house.

Only reason I got a MZ3 was because I totaled my '02 Cavalier on 12/19/03. Guess that was the luck of the draw.

We have an AWESOME Mazda service center in Hagerstown, MD (about an hour west of B-more). It's called Sharrett Service Center on Dual Highway.

I'd like to find a service center that will agree to change out my front bulbs for aftermarket since I only felt safe doing my fog light bulbs.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
ive seen one in Arbutus (if anyone knows where that is)
Plat. Gray HB I saw it on my way home from work last night :)

1 - 20 of 1215 Posts