Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks they are planning on a meet,and I'm getting as many folks as possible to run there,so I figure I'd just drop the line if you are interested. Stop on by it's gonna be a big mixed group of cars.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm sorry,it was going to be the wed,but they changed it. Was hoping they would keep it that day,so it wouldn't be on the sameday. We have a lot of folks going,with all kinds of different car makes showing up. They are going to start with everything they said around 130pm or so,and then cruise into philly. So for those of you near the maple shade area,drop by,it would be great to have ya. Here you guys can see the car I wish I had haha http://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72847&page=9just scroll down,some nice pics there haha.

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
There is a big number of people planning to go from the sppedlounge and tristatetuner forums. It should be a good meet with all sorts of cars. There are some VW groups going also.

John, the imax meet is on the same day it looks like,

·
Registered
593 Posts
Fuck I didn't see this thread until now. I live in Pine Hill not to far away. Well I'll have to check this section out more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts