Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i like accessories its sad to see mazda is trying to get out of selling accessories i guess its the cost that drives the average person from buying accessories from dealers they do go over board on cost of some parts they sell .. like there new body kits for the mazda 3 my dealer payed over $5 ,000.00 for a mazda 3 body kit for a 2007 then he found out that the kit only fits a 2006 mazda 3 then they made them out of fiberglass and he had over $600.00 in getting the kit painted by the time it goes on the car its going to cost a person over $6,000.00 more to buy a mazda 3 with the body kit on it thats sad i love body kits not $6,000.00 ones i put on the mazda body kit for my miata and it was avs plastics molded same color as my car only cost me $1,600.00 and can take small hits and still look good i feal mazdas gone off track and should start makeing body kits that are around $2,000.00 out of avs plastics the fiberglass ones will not take a hit they crack and some times blow apart on impack dont get me wrong i love mazdas i just want to see changes great cars love them mazda jack

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
There are aftermarket companies that make kits

Most are ABS as far as i remember and that will hold up better then fiberglass, or just have a MS3 fitted to your car

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=69850.msg1215741#msg1215741 date=1171849635]
There are aftermarket companies that make kits
i have the mazda speed mx5 spoiler on the frount of the car and the rest is mazda ground effects the rear spoiler is e bay lol my friends have the fiber glass kits and there all damaged in one way or the other mazda jack
Most are ABS as far as i remember and that will hold up better then fiberglass, or just have a MS3 fitted to your car
[/quote]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=69850.msg1215812#msg1215812 date=1171851674]
.... quit doing that, your going to confuse people
[/quote] lol i know just messing with you mazda jack

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=mazda jack link=topic=69850.msg1215445#msg1215445 date=1171837489]test test
i like accessories its sad to see mazda is trying to get out of selling accessories i guess its the cost that drives the average person from buying accessories from dealers they do go over board on cost of some parts they sell .. like there new body kits for the mazda 3 my dealer payed over $5 ,000.00 for a mazda 3 body kit for a 2007 then he found out that the kit only fits a 2006 mazda 3 then they made them out of fiberglass and he had over $600.00 in getting the kit painted by the time it goes on the car its going to cost a person over $6,000.00 more to buy a mazda 3 with the body kit on it thats sad i love body kits not $6,000.00 ones i put on the mazda body kit for my miata and it was avs plastics molded same color as my car only cost me $1,600.00 and can take small hits and still look good i feal mazdas gone off track and should start makeing body kits that are around $2,000.00 out of avs plastics the fiberglass ones will not take a hit they crack and some times blow apart on impack dont get me wrong i love mazdas i just want to see changes great cars love them mazda jack
[/quote]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts