Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my 05 Mazda 3 hatch with the 07 Mustang GT body kit.......actually, my wife now has my 3 and we traded in her scion for this beauty for me.

·
Registered
23,017 Posts
lol, nice upgrade!! at least you're in VA Beach where you don't have to worry about bad roads very often.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
exhaust is coming, after tint and some engine beautifying.

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
[quote author=daveSP23 link=topic=66658.msg1144287#msg1144287 date=1168536398]
exhaust is coming, after tint and some engine beautifying.
[/quote]

That beast is looking real clean, I'm pretty sure it will stay that way judging by how you kept your "3" (can't wait to hear whats in the works).

·
Registered
10,853 Posts

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I'll second that! Still it would be sweet to be able to rev at someone and end a race right then and there haha. Not that I race or anything :roll:

~Saint

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
[quote author=Saint link=topic=66658.msg1144405#msg1144405 date=1168540068]
I'll second that! Still it would be sweet to be able to rev at someone and end a race right then and there haha. Not that I race or anything :roll:

~Saint
[/quote]

Yeah when you pull up next to someone on that off-road strip that's stopped waiting for you :lol:

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Heck ya man! Oh don't forget the randon light tree ready to start the race that just magically apeared in the middle of the road.

~Saint

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes its good for going fast in a straight line, but if you read the first post, i do still have my 3. i am not into racing people, i just really like the car. that is not to say that if someone at a light wanted to play around, maybe i would.

Saint said it right, you can end it right then and their, so if their happened to be corners, the race might be over before you get there.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
[quote author=daveSP23 link=topic=66658.msg1144455#msg1144455 date=1168541530]
yes its good for going fast in a straight line, but if you read the first post, i do still have my 3. i am not into racing people, i just really like the car. that is not to say that if someone at a light wanted to play around, maybe i would.

Saint said it right, you can end it right then and their, so if their happened to be corners, the race might be over before you get there.
[/quote]

:twisted:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Before reading ur post, I thought you change your Mazda 3 body to Mustang...LoL..

Anyway, congrats on the new Mustang...I really like the design.

·
Registered
21,484 Posts
Nice, scions are little boy toys.....the Mustang looks great. The car is definately growing on me as I like the muscle era models the most.

·
Registered
5,370 Posts
[quote author=edrection link=topic=66658.msg1174743#msg1174743 date=1170097806]
I had a 94 GT. Slowest, shittyest car I ever had. I would have to be really impressed to buy a mustang again.
[/quote]
Was it an auto? I drove a 90 something with an auto and you needed to slam your hand in the door before driving it so you could just get out of everyones way.

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
no, it was stick. After I drove my friends LT1 camaro, I felt ripped off by the slow POS I had. I sold it and got my own LT1. Thats when I learned that the Mustang is always behind its competition. Now that the Camaro is gone, the EVO/STI are its competition, and it is behind them. Nothing new.

but I like the way it looks.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
wow, thats a pretty sweet body kit... :wink: nice looking mustang man

1 - 20 of 20 Posts