Mazda3 Forums banner

6401 - 6420 of 6424 Posts

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
[quote author=blackbird link=topic=43329.msg3793486#msg3793486 date=1284170074]
Craig does the guy have OZ rims ?
[/quote]

Nope. They were the stock rims. Didn't look to have anything done to the car as far as modifications go. What a shame!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Anybody interested in setting up a kangamangus run? It would be nice to get a bunch of peeps to meet and run threw there its really nice this time of the year?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Too bad this wasn't organized for last weekend, because I was up in that area for 4 days! Totally would have joined =( I took the Kanc and bear notch road (also very fun for those who have not driven it) to and from destinations in the white mtns. The colors were slightly past peak but were beautiful none the less!

-A

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in! new to this forum, but I bought my black mica 3s Hatch about a month and a half ago, really nothing done to it yet besides a pair of JL audio 10w1v2 subs and a RFosgate P1 Amp.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well. If im not in Hollis I'm in Bedford. And if I'm not in Bedford I'm in West Boylston MA, working. And if I'm not working I'm in Milford. so basically I've got South NH covered

·
Registered
31 Posts
YYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOO I see dozens of 3's a week diving around and I know there are a few of you guys from the area on this forum, Let's see a lil more activity goin' on!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
It's a friend of mine who lives in Gilford last name Laplante I want to say he works with NHBB but not entirely sure, He used to own the Celestial blue speed3 but went back to a Gen 1? it sounds mean

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
yeah I reached a deal this afternoon I couldn't refuse, plus with the speed having close to 65k miles on it , that's a boat load for an 08.

6401 - 6420 of 6424 Posts