[quote author=ty2dayok link=topic=43329.msg3755486#msg3755486 date=1281236839]
yeah ms3's are the only ones with out holes behind the emblem :(
[/quote]

Gr. Stupid!
Thanks though. Grr.

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Hey Westbrook... How's life up there on steven's Ave? Meyer the meet is in Candia it's right off 95 so probably 1hr away from where you are in Westbrook, get on the Mall exit toll and come south, it's a good time , i remember a few years back we got it in just in time over the rain...

·
Registered
80 Posts
ok cool i live out on 302 closer to the windham area but i used to work on stevens ave and traffic suckksss there!

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Hello Slow MS3 :)

Meyer3201.. Windham huh... the only time i went into you area was dinner one night and i went to domino's at the lights where Walgreens is... anyway it's been some time since 07... the exit i always liked to take was exit 2 of of 302... nice corner heheh, i just couldn't stand being in a dorm especially since i was one of the only guys there (2) but anyway, August 21st COMSCC will be raffling off a free track day and free hot lap ride along " It's all about the fast line" . If you'd like have your picture taken with Miss NH as well http://www.northeastexotic.com/ Lots of great events between synaptic3 who will be there at NE exotic show with their flat screen and cars ( usually one rally car and one track car) and their event. Great way to put an end to summer as i do hate to say it but the transition into fall imo has already begun. Come out , enjoy the festivities live free and ZOOM ZOOM.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Yeah, I was looking forward to the Synaptic3 event, too, but my sisters are going to study abroad for a semester and we wanted to send them off on a good note.

I just bought another FC with a JDM Turbo rotary engine in it and wanted to discuss Megasquirting it with someone from Synaptic3. It is fast, but it desperately needs a tune!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Re: Maine or New Hampshire drivers

[quote author=nhbubba link=topic=43329.msg661608#msg661608 date=1144979122]
Ogunquit, ME is on the coast just east of you. Between Wells and York. Quite nice, I highly recommend you take yer 3 up that way for a ride on Rt 1 before the season really gets rolling and the traffic takes over.

Nashua is southern NH.. right on the MA border. ~1-1.5 hrs west of your location..

What brings you to Northern New England? And from where?
[/quote]

Sister's bf has a house up in ogunquit its quite nice up there

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
lol old quote but ogunquit is my favorite beach to go to last time i drove up there about a month a go a 20somthing year old yelled out "SPEED3" it made me laugh my ass off

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
I was just up there in Ogunquit it's really nice up there, i take a short cut though through NorthBerwick Me, it only takes 1 hour for me to get there. i'd be up for doing a cruise or something next year in the summer to hit the beach, it was crazy the seaguls up there now are plucking Crabs and literally ripping their claws off with their beaks and then piercing the center... crazy... at any rate hope everyone in NE region is doing well. It's been certainly one heck of a few months for the region with storms and power issues, Heat the whole nine yards.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Yeah blackbird we should start to plan a meet there because the parking lot on the beach is great for pictures and if you stay past 6 or 7 at night its free!

·
Registered
437 Posts
Anyone with a mazda wagon go to school in Norwood currently?

black wagon black chrome lipped rim's drove past it didnt get a complete look at details

hit me up if you do

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
I haven't been on here in a long time, but on my way to work yesterday I came right up behind a Metro Gray speed3 on the offramp in Exeter, NH. Anyone on here? Looked to be a younger guy with dark hair. He was wearing shades... :danielj: no mods that I could see though. The door guards were even still on :p

:zoom_craigy_zoom :

·
Registered
1,968 Posts
Anthony down in MA idk if he changed the color of his rims or not but ... i do know that he did have Black OZ Ultralegerra wheels.

6381 - 6400 of 6424 Posts