Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

· Registered
432 Posts
if i were to change the bumper for some kit.. i would find something more different... this one looks almost like the stock front. But i like the grille though! oh.. the rear spoiler? must be a joke!

· Registered
187 Posts
Wheels:
DTM-1-Rad
8 x 18 / ET 40
mit Bereifung:225-40-17

mmmmm is that mean 18''X8'' with a offset of 40mm and some 225/40 R17 Tires... I wish the 17 is a misprint LOL... but for other stuff.. I had like to know what they put there and if that required mod to the body.

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What interest me the most, is to get it lowered. It looks sooooo smooth with those 18" rims. But I agree on that it doesn't need to get lowered for driving abilities.

· Registered
123 Posts
In europe, there's a lot of rice, haven't you seen what they do to the ford fiesta :shock:, check out redline magazine. But the kit looks good, but damn that spolier is horrible.

· Registered
1,003 Posts
Those are nice rims. The bumper designs are nice too (especially the foglamp housings).

· Registered
743 Posts
I like that single slot front grille..... my only concern is the amount of airflow it would let in versus a regular grille,

· Registered
583 Posts
The front is OK, but the side skirts and spoiler got to go! The rims are alright, but I tend to like wheels with thicker, sturdier looking spokes.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.