Mazda3 Forums banner

701 - 720 of 755 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I saw some very....happy....folks in a dark, first gen speed3 heading west on 9, in Leicester or Spencer.

·
Registered
626 Posts
[quote author=blackbird link=topic=80564.msg3900448#msg3900448 date=1294352702]
lol well jesh Alec we have what CX7, frigin Ford fiesta... lol might as well have RX8 too. i wish i could've snapped a picture, it was nicely done, wasn't ricey either.
[/quote]

I've seen him too, used to be, and may still be a student at HCC. Sounds great, looks decent too. What were you in Hadley for, might I ask?

·
Registered
572 Posts
Ok, so here's my actual sighing: white (I think, it was so dirty) speed with NH plates coming off the pike in Natick today, Axela badge, loud exhaust, driving like an ass..

·
Registered
572 Posts
If he came off the pike eastbound, he was probably just sick of sitting in stop and go traffic, and then the morons trying to go through the tolls and split after the tolls..

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
saw a red 2.3 hatch with an OBX sticker next to the rear wiper pivot, parked in Marlborough.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Saw a black second gen Speed in Worcester yesterday around 5:30pm. Couldn't tell what was done to it seeing it was on the other side of the highway.

·
Registered
358 Posts
[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=80564.msg3961909#msg3961909 date=1300075031]
Copper red hatch, shaved with a stubby, rolling on steel. 6:30PM-ish tonight on 28 North through Somerville & Medford
[/quote]

i live in the medford area and i see this hatch all the time. i drove past it once and i coulda sworn i saw a regular looking 40 year old lady driving that car

·
Registered
166 Posts
95N in Foxboro: black sedan, open-mouth grill, ebay LED tails, extra large side skirts, NY plate. Driver was so gangsta (s)he was completely hidden behind the B-pillar.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Spotted a black 1st gen speed in black on 140 in Princeton yesterday. All blacked out and loud sounding exhaust with RI Reg. Kid was driving like a douche passing in a no passing zone

·
Registered
358 Posts
we should change the name to MA sightings and chat thread so i can appropriately ask here... anyone around the medford area have a nice camera and want to do a photoshoot with me?! or know any nice places to take pictures LOL

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
4:30pm-ish, I-495N in Lawrence, MA- Blacked-out 1st. gen. MS3 with a roof rack and rollin' on steelies or black wheels.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
Saw a Sunlight Silver Mazda3 sedan at 4:45pm on I-495S. It had a Decepticon sticker on the rear driver's-side fender, an STi badge on the trunk, antennas all over, a license plate with the driver's Ham Radio callsign, and Pedobear peeking out from behind the license plate. I shall call it The Troll 3.

701 - 720 of 755 Posts