Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 755 Posts

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were on the Pike around Worcester Thursday somewhere around 7pm, and a Galaxy Gray sedan zipped past you on the left, that was me! I was majorly late, hence the ludicrous speed--made the drive from Hartford to Boston in a little over an hour though ;)

Might as well use this thread to post other sightings in MA too, since PA and CT have their own!

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Galaxy Gray Hatch, must've been a GT (nav system), Jersey plates.

9:20 pm, just East of exit 18 on 195 around New Bedford.

If you're there, did you see the psychopath in the saturn wagon? The asshat nearly gave me a heart attack just before you passed me again!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
i keep seeing a CB ms3 on 128 heading from the pike to 24 when i'm goign the other way (at night). never see it in the morning. oh and who's got the TR ms3 in natick? i've seen you around the commuter rail stop when i'm heading to gold's gym. Speaking of gold's in natick- i know there are at least 3-4 other 3 owners who go there. are any of you on here? i'm the angry looking kid in the black mica speed3 with gold konigs (17s) and 35% tint. no i'm not angry all the time, for some reason it just looks like it :lol: come up and say hi!

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome!

Just so you know though, this thread is less for introductions (see the Northeast Rollcall sticky for that), and more for posting in when you spot another 3 on the road :)

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
i keep seeing 3s in framingham/natick but no one seems to be a board member. just average, boring joes (and joe-ettes) driving around. i keep seing a MS6 on the way home from work, the guys a tool and every time i try to get next to him to say hi- he takes off (in traffic) and drives like he's trying to kill someone. its in natick and it has CT plates- anyone know him?

·
Registered
38,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you spotted a Galaxy Grey on 16 in Natick in the last week it was probably me... someone's going to spot me eventually, I just know it! I'll be up there again this week so keep an eye out :)

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=80564.msg1654572#msg1654572 date=1187615587]
If you spotted a Galaxy Grey on 16 in Natick in the last week it was probably me... someone's going to spot me eventually, I just know it! I'll be up there again this week so keep an eye out :)
[/quote]

i'll keep my eyes peeled. i live right next to the natick border (framingham) and i see a ton of grey 3s. anything done to it to make it stand out? are you there day or night? see if you can spot my debadged, black mica mazdaspeed3 .

i saw a ss hatch with ct plates and dark tinted rear windows, maybe %20, on the pike around 730 am. anyone on here? the first 3 digits were 571 :)

·
Registered
552 Posts
Black MS3 on 140 in Franklin, anyone? About 2ish today, you blew by me. :D

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
i'm still looking for the ms3 in TR that drives the pike every morning. you drive westbound on the natick stretch when i'm heading east to work. who the heck are you?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
wow this thread is dead. i'd post more sightings but i mostly just see hot girls driving 2.3L sedans with no mods and i assume they arent on here. probably see 4-5 a day, plus other unmodded 3's. with the 16k i've put on my car since march i cant belive i havent been spotted. its not like my car will blend with traffic and its even worse now that i have a TBE- you'll hear me long before you see me.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
495 N today at 315. spotted a realy clean black 2.3L sedan with a shark fin and rims. how the heck do you keep your car so clean??

·
Registered
552 Posts
She's not even that clean, but hot damn, your speed 3 is fast.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
well, its usualy much more clean- but i cant wash at my appartment and normally wash on the weekends. last weekend i was at the cape catching some blues/stripers so i never got a chance to wash it. to weeks of commuting leaves a large layer of dirt!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am probably the only MS3 in MA that has TX license plates.

sunlight silver, btw.

it's slightly "bruised" on the driver-side from a sideswiping I received from a dumbass driver coming into my lane. (working with insurance is a b!7ch.)

So I'm still trying to settle with the costs of repair.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
sucks your car got hit. good luck getting it fixed. i havent seen you around, but i'll keep my eyes peeled.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
[quote author=Alec Trevelyan link=topic=80564.msg1507080#msg1507080 date=1182484768]
Galaxy Gray Hatch, must've been a GT (nav system), Jersey plates.

9:20 pm, just East of exit 18 on 195 around New Bedford.

If you're there, did you see the psychopath in the saturn wagon? The asshat nearly gave me a heart attack just before you passed me again!
[/quote]

Whoa!
New Bedford? WHERE are you from?????

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah,

I was the one that posted about tintshops in boston-area. I've decided to wait until the spring time (to save some $--need winter-worthy wheels and timing might be better for warmer weather).

In the meantime, I'm busy with this debacle: http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?topic=89968.0

I live in Brighton, but travel to Hanscom AFB (near Bedford) for work.
No real distinction in my ride yet (outside of the TX plates), actually, there's hardly any... it's debadged, side-moldings ripped off. But I'm currently shopping for new all-season wheels before the snow arrives.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
spotted a black mica hatch with a roofrack/tint today on 128N then the pike westbound around 430ish. i waved but got a slightly confused look in return. anyone on here?

1 - 20 of 755 Posts