Mazda3 Forums banner

M3Forum stickers?

6K views 34 replies 12 participants last post by  dinu01 
#1 ·
I was thinking....once people start getting their m3's.....they'll start looking for m3 info a lot.

How about, we do a little advertising on our cars by putting up small, but cool looking stickers on our m3's?

I know I know....spare me the ricer speech, but it'll reeaally add 10hp+!!!!

#27 ·
Glad to hear that there will be a sticker for this site. Dare I hope, even sooner than mazda6club? Nah, didn't assume the rules would be the same, just similar. It's all good though. :)

Yuki said:
good design....the words ar good with the rounded ends...is not that easy to pill....
can the 3 be a bit thicker and the other black words a little bit thinner? it looks kinda thin for the 3...and the rest ar kinda thick...
just some comments...and OPV
Why don't you give it a shot? I had other ideas, but like I said I am not very good at being creative. I really liked the thick lettering-will stand out easier. I'm all for changing it a bit, but I cranked that out in less than 20 minutes. :D edit- the thick black letters are a result of the font I used, so there's no changing the thickness without changing the font.

#34 ·
csweeney said:
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
You could change the thickness if you imported it into pshop and scaled it outword, csweeny.
sorry, can't seem to figure it out. :(
Don't try to manipulate it as text. If you're typing the text in pshop, then before trying to manipulate it, go to "flatten image." This will make the text just a graphic. Then you can take it and say "increase image size 50% horizontal" for example. This will stretch everything wider.

If you want to manipulate just part of the text though, it's trickier. I can tell you how to do it, just not sure exactly what you're trying to do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.