Mazda3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a new car in June/July. Been hitting several car forums. So far the M3 seems to be the car to buy. I have read about:

1. CEL
2. Airbag sensor
3. brakes/rotors
4. alignment

Are above happening to a low % of cars? And should I be too worried about them as Mazda will "fix" (hopefully) with new builts? I know all cars have their problems (all of mine so far have had some minor problems).

This group has been great so far for info, etc. Any comments are well appreciated.

Kevin

·
Registered
5,673 Posts
fearturtle44 said:
Looking to buy a new car in June/July. Been hitting several car forums. So far the M3 seems to be the car to buy. I have read about:

1. CEL
2. Airbag sensor
3. brakes/rotors
4. alignment

Are above happening to a low % of cars? And should I be too worried about them as Mazda will "fix" (hopefully) with new builts? I know all cars have their problems (all of mine so far have had some minor problems).

This group has been great so far for info, etc. Any comments are well appreciated.

Kevin
Remember that most people that are happy with their 3 are driving them and not posting problems they have with their car.....In a forum, most things you'll see is people having problems and trying to find answers.....You shouldn't base your purchase on that.

The 3 is the best car in it's category. Period. Does it have little problems that are expected from a first year production car? yes. Does it affect all the 3 owners? Not at all. I was on of the first to get a 3 in Canada and I haven't experienced any problems....including the ones you listed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.