1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
Yes these will work just fine, just remember when you do did aftermarkey wheels, these will not work with tuner wheels, they have smaller holes for lugs. Well some of them do anyways, I found out the hard way.

·
Registered
26,629 Posts
[quote author=TEKWATCH link=topic=137248.msg2958343#msg2958343 date=1235503973]
Yes these will work just fine, just remember when you do did aftermarkey wheels, these will not work with tuner wheels, they have smaller holes for lugs.
[/quote]

Spline key wheels pretty much work for all kinds of wheels except some of the tight fit multi bolt pattern aftermarket wheels. I used those on the Rota DPT's.

·
Registered
7,672 Posts
I wish I could find a closed end tuner lug, the holes on my ADR venomous wheels are very tight, I had to buy really thin tuner lugs where the key goes on the insides. I cant stand this look because the rust inside always shows.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=TEKWATCH link=topic=137248.msg2958357#msg2958357 date=1235504351]
I wish I could find a closed end tuner lug, the holes on my ADR venomous wheels are very tight, I had to buy really thin tuner lugs where the key goes on the insides. I cant stand this look because the rust inside always shows.
[/quote]
these are either open or closed end. i would rather go with closed myself. i was running my ADR suduku and i had an open end. i know all about the rust issue. i hate it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts