Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this yet?

http://www.szlsqbusiness.com/show.asp?id=475

Got an eMail today promoting this item. No idea how they got my eMail address. Just wondering if anyone has seen this, purchased one, or knows anything about it, namely the cost and quality.

Thanks,
Tim

·
Registered
345 Posts
[quote author=dabears2k link=topic=137920.msg2973098#msg2973098 date=1236094353]
That's the DSS system that we will be offering shortly :)
[/quote]

price? and will you be offering any of the extras like tv or cameras?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also got an email about this... the picture in the email looked better than the one on the website.

They didn't list a price but I'm curious.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Joe from LSQ hit me on IM this morning, got a little more info. He sent me a link of someone selling these, $410 US currently. Not too sure on this, considering the source. I asked for a video of the unit is use, but he was only able to send me the marketing pictures from their site.

http://www.eonon.com/index.php?controller=Default&action=ProductDetails&pid=122

If anyone picks one up, curious to see how it is.

·
Registered
288 Posts
[quote author=dabears2k link=topic=137920.msg2975337#msg2975337 date=1236184001]
Thats 410 with no nav or anything else. JUST the unit. The nav they usually charge 300 more...
[/quote]

I just did the live chat at the Eonon website. Yes it is $410 without the GPS, and they currently don't have an option for the GPS to be added. He did say that if ~50 units were purchased, they might be able to add on GPS for an additional $200.

I'd imagine that some GB discount could also be had...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yeah, it didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. In the description on their website, it says that an external GPS box is optional. But when I asked about that, he said it wasn't available.

I didn't press too much, because I sensed there was a bit of a language issue.

·
Registered
345 Posts
this doesn't look like the best oem-looking aftermarket head unit available. theres a thread floating around with a few other amazing looking ones

·
Registered
6,667 Posts
[quote author=tekman78 link=topic=137920.msg2973008#msg2973008 date=1236091421]
Has anyone seen this yet?

http://www.szlsqbusiness.com/show.asp?id=475

Got an eMail today promoting this item. No idea how they got my eMail address. Just wondering if anyone has seen this, purchased one, or knows anything about it, namely the cost and quality.

Thanks,
Tim
[/quote]

my guess is they browsed forums and grabbed e-mail address of those who visit this section a lot? oh man maybe i got one in my inbox also..

·
Registered
25 Posts
if it's not piano black I won't even consider it.. when are the manufacturer's going to get that through their heads?

I could be wrong, but after looking through the main thread about these aftermarket LCD screens specifically made for the MZ3 - none of them looked like a perfect match.

Please correct me (with links to pictures) if I'm wrong - I'd love to get one of these.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts