Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the proper term for those little pieces of plastic halfway down the door which are to protect from scratches from shopping carts and other car door collisions? Is Lower Door Mouldings the proper term for it? If so, why do they cost $553.69 CND ?! (Note, I'm not refereing to side sill extensions)

The car looks better without them (see Kenstyle pics) and I've never gotten the impression that they're all that effective - even though they're on most cars these days. I havn't found a single pic of a stock Mazda3 without those mouldings though :cry:
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.