Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First it threw a rod or a rod bearing went out after six months and 3K miles of ownership. Then the following winter an intermittent loud shrieking started coming from the steering. Next up was/is metal to metal contact in the brakes. Then the centercap on the left front wheel fell off while driving. The shocks feel like they have been worn out since the car hit 5K miles or so. More recently, the front suspension started to creak/squeak when I hit a good bump. The sheetmetal dents easily and the paint scratches if you breathe on it wrong. God I love my Mazda. Brings a smile to my face every month when I write them a check.

Now everyone tell me this is all my fault. TIA.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
If everyone is telling you it's your fault, perhaps you'd ought to listen. The Mazda 3 is an exceptionally reliable car, so it's extremely probable that you are driving your car in very crazy ways to cause all of these problems.

I haven't noticed that the sheetmetal or the paint is any more delicate on the Mazda 3 than it is on any other car. Driving is NOT a contact sport. Perhaps you need a Sherman Tank instead.

But then again, you wouldn't be any more responsible driving the tank, which is a very scary thought.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=geewhizbang link=topic=137918.msg2979527#msg2979527 date=1236348914]
If everyone is telling you it's your fault, perhaps you'd ought to listen. The Mazda 3 is an exceptionally reliable car, so it's extremely probable that you are driving your car in very crazy ways to cause all of these problems.

I haven't noticed that the sheetmetal or the paint is any more delicate on the Mazda 3 than it is on any other car. Driving is NOT a contact sport. Perhaps you need a Sherman Tank instead.

But then again, you wouldn't be any more responsible driving the tank, which is a very scary thought.
[/quote]

Its also extremely probable that people like you are just ignorant goddamn dicks. Actually its more than probable. Thats what you are.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts