Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see lots of titanium gray, and a few silvers, around the Indianapolis area..........mostly sedans. Seems to be the most popular color around here.
YEAH COLTS!!!!!!! Loved the game.........did any of you watch it?? It was an awesome game. Wish I could go to Florida for the superbowl now..... :( :( :(

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
What % have you tinted your windows.....still waiting to do mine. Should I wait until spring?

·
Registered
525 Posts
I have a silver 2007 5 door Sport. Just tinted the windows a week ago. No need to wait. They will adhere fine. Mine look awsome. I recommend Wax Works in Castleton.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Salesman at TomWood told me it took them almost 6 months to unload a red one.
They can't get Mazda to send Blue one's. They have to trade from them.

Red sales better in KY and OH.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
i got me a phantom blue from Hubler. They had 2 on their lot. I really need to get my windows tinted lol. Hopefully a Christmas present

·
Registered
42 Posts
[quote author=cromus link=topic=67685.msg1777055#msg1777055 date=1192223951]
i got me a phantom blue from Hubler. They had 2 on their lot. I really need to get my windows tinted lol. Hopefully a Christmas present
[/quote]

Looks like your windows are tinted in your avatar!!!
Just a dark background?
You might check the Indy tint report card thread in this post section.

If you get tint, we'll look forward to your review on that thread.

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
it's just the lighting in the picture. I think I am going to have to hold out on the tint until Christmas and it will be my present from the parents lol. I think I will also be buying an intake around then too. Who wants to help put it in when I get it? lol

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
I spotted a black mazda 3 on emerson in indianapolis today heading north towards thompson at 450. Is that any of you guys?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts