Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and ladies... the other night i was putting in some LED side markers (replacing the OEM ones on the front fenders). Wiring in the new ones involved using tap-ins (they are these plastic things about the size of the tip of your finger). In the tight space i managed to drop one through the hole where the markers were (on the fender). How do i get in there to fish it out? it's rattling when i drive and annoying as hell lol. thanks

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
uh-no. If you look in the wheel well there should be screws that can be removed. You can removed the inner wheel well and get the tap-in.

-Devin

[quote author=pb_blade link=topic=71202.msg1250681#msg1250681 date=1173146575]
Hey guys and ladies... the other night i was putting in some LED side markers (replacing the OEM ones on the front fenders). Wiring in the new ones involved using tap-ins (they are these plastic things about the size of the tip of your finger). In the tight space i managed to drop one through the hole where the markers were (on the fender). How do i get in there to fish it out? it's rattling when i drive and annoying as hell lol. thanks
[/quote]

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
derr.... thanks Devin, atleast the LED signals are in though, i had a pack of radioshack tap-ins on hand

1 - 4 of 4 Posts