Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone:

I just baught a new Mazda3 Sport GT. Needless to say I'm really excited to own such a marvelous piece of work. I was just wondering if any one knew any Toronto based Mazda3 Car Clubs? I would be thrilled to join.

If there isn't one... I have set aside a yahoo group which I hope will grow. it can be found at http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/ClubMazda3/. Since this is forum already has claim to ClubMazda3.com, if this group grows big enough, I will put it as a .net site. If there already is a large Mazda3 Club in Toronto, I will close the group unless there are people who still want it open.

Thanks!

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was looking at TOProtege... but I was hoping to find a Mazda3 (only) club kinda thing. I don't have anything against proteges, just a personal preferance I guess.

There's obviously the people on this forum, which I'm taking a great liking to, but would be nice if I could find a Toronto Mazda3 club too.

· Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
kewl... I'm near the Ford Plant... Just off the QEW/403 Split. Pretty close to the Mississauga/Oakville Border

If my car decides to get delivered within the next few weeks, we should get together! Or just have a meet somewhere in Oakville/Mississauga!

· Registered
9 Posts
the TORONTOMAZDA3.com has potential.

At toprotege.com we are talking about how to get more of the 3 guys into the club, like a new URL to at least trick you into logging on. LOL

Seriously though, if you think about it first, second and third generation Protege's have allot of differences and the forum works really well. If Mazda had called this wonderful new car the All New Protege, you wouldn't even think twice about joining TOPROTEGE.COM.

Give it a try and give the administrators some suggestions.

We've even got Swales' blue GT in the Member's Photo Album, see link in my sig.

I think it would look cool to have a bunch of Protege's and new 3's lined up at a meet.

· Registered
8 Posts
TORONTOMAZDA3.com just updated their webpage.

I've been on toprotege.com, it would be good to have combined meets with proteges and 3s but I think there are too many differences between the 3 and the protege to put all the topics in one forum...

We should have a huge Mazda meet.. with 3s, 6s, proteges, rx7, rx8...

· Registered
9 Posts
I think now that TORONTOMAZDA3 is up and running, them and TOPROTEGE.COM will have allot of communication between the two clubs.

I think its better to have a seperate 3 & Protege club.

See you guys at a meet, I hope.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.