Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone posted the actual installation instructions provided with the Hi-Boost Turbo kit? The reason being I need to asses, based on the instructions and the technical assistance available on this forum, if I can perform the install myself given my current automotive ability. If I feel I can install the entire kit myself with the tools I have available in less than a week, I will buy one. Otherwise I will not and just enjoy my 3 in its current state.

If anybody could direct me to possibly a website or actual scan of the "official" instructions so that I may peruse them, it would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
593 Posts
I think Hi-boost has the instructions on the Protege but not the 3.

·
Registered
656 Posts
PLe[quote author=Gorilla link=topic=71676.msg1260967#msg1260967 date=1173603353]
Has anyone posted the actual installation instructions provided with the Hi-Boost Turbo kit? The reason being I need to asses, based on the instructions and the technical assistance available on this forum, if I can perform the install myself given my current automotive ability. If I feel I can install the entire kit myself with the tools I have available in less than a week, I will buy one. Otherwise I will not and just enjoy my 3 in its current state.

If anybody could direct me to possibly a website or actual scan of the "official" instructions so that I may peruse them, it would be greatly appreciated.
[/quote]

Please send me a PM or e-mail ( [email protected] ) and I will gladly send you the instructions.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
If I recall correctly, I did my in 14 hours, go for it!

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
i just don't think i'd want to post the install instructions since Juan put a lot of work into those, to make it just right.....then people will be using his time for custom installs. don't know if anyone else thinks this way, but that's just me

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote author=MrTea link=topic=71676.msg1262081#msg1262081 date=1173668292]
i just don't think i'd want to post the install instructions since Juan put a lot of work into those, to make it just right.....then people will be using his time for custom installs. don't know if anyone else thinks this way, but that's just me
[/quote]

An individual with the skill to build a custom turbo kit probably won't be needing their instruction or be buying a Hi-Boost kit anyway. Or, if a competitor is determined to use Juan's R&D, they might just buy one outright and use the actual components. Either way, it has no bearing on Juan's install guide, IMHO.

Good looking out for Juan though.

·
Registered
6,352 Posts
I think MrTea's talking about the wiring stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts