Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, im looking for a set of lowering springs for my 08 4 door 2.0L, compared to driving a factory Civic and factory corolla the stock mazda3 handels really well but im competing in Auto-X every summer and up untill now ive been driving my 85 Trans Am. So, this year i wanna give my 3 a try, what would you recomend for my application? the car is also being used in winter so i dont want anything too low

Thanks, Trent

·
Registered
860 Posts
Sorry to be mean but this topic has been covered so many times in other posts that I think you should just use the search feature. There a few topics that cover all the differences between the different springs and struts/shocks or coilovers.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
Check out our sponsors section. You will be able to locate a merchant that carries what you are looking for. Good Luck.....................Clue

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
If you want to be competitive in auto-x, get a set of good shocks (Koni yellow or FSD, Bilstein) and stay in stock class. The Mazda 3 is one of the better cars in HS, but changing the springs will put you into a much higher class. Check SCCA for allowed modifications in stock class.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts