Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all and thanks for any answers in advance.

I am in the south east part of South Carolina (beaufort, hilton head and Savannah GA) and I was looking for shops or people with knowledge of cars to help do mods.

I got my MS3 about 2 weeks ago and I already want more from it. I am very mechanically inclined, I do know a bit about cars but working on my own for fun scares the crap out of me cause it is my DD and i'm old and out of practice.

I have hated working on cars in the past but since I gave up on getting a motorcycle I always wanted a nice car to mess with and I guess that's where i'm at!

so basically i'm looking for people, clubs or shops in the Bluffton, Beaufort, Savannah GA areas to help with mods.

Thanks again

·
Registered
98 Posts
Modding your car is not that hard depending on what you want to do... So far I have done Cobb SRI, Cobb Inlet, and CpE Mount by myself... only some help from my friend on the Mount, all you need is the tools to do it :) dont be scare, most of the stuff you buy brings instructions, if not you can always ask here on the forums :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
I'm in columbia if you ever come up this way.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=pidass link=topic=139673.msg3013693#msg3013693 date=1237900799]
I'm in columbia if you ever come up this way.
[/quote]

cool, still quite a it of a drice but good to know someone is at least that close. you done all your own work so far?

·
Registered
994 Posts
i don't have many in depth mods but mostly yea. ms3guy22 has helped me too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts