Mazda3 Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I want to buy an Orange (or Winning blue if no orange's to be had) Mazda 3 Sport 5spd with a/c and a moonroof but I can't seem to find one. I've been to my dealers (Ottawa) and they don't have any matching my description and they won't give me an approx time on availability. Has anyone seen one for sale on their visits to the dealerships (Ontario or Quebec)? I have no problem going to the GTA to pick it up or maybe my dealer can get it for me if I do all the leg work and find it.

Thanks

·
Registered
46 Posts
Check autotrader.ca......seen 3 Sport GT's. One was in the burnt orange colour, and two tits grey metallic. BTW, the location for the one you want is in Brampton.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Becks,

I live in Ottawa too, which dealer did you go with? Carling? Can you recommend a sales person? Did you get much of a discount?

I want to buy a 3sport, probably tit gray or orange, dunno yet. How do you like your orange?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Threed,

I went to all the dealers in Ottawa and found that Carling treated me the best, gave me the best deal and was able to get me the car the fastest. My salesguy was Richard and I definetly recommend him.

I found Performance's salesguy's to be the worst and seemed like they didn't even want to sell a car, and Bank St sales guys seemed okay but they didn't want to move much on the price.

Good luck and I hope you don't want leather or else you'll be waiting a couple of months.

Let me know how it goes

becks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks Becks. I'm in TO on business for a couple of weeks, but when I come back I'll go see Richard. I'll let you know how it goes.

What kind of a discount should I be looking at? (if you don't mind sharing that with me).

Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts