Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Accolade r300 gt body kit now but I was looking at the M300. I think sky 3 has one on his, but my questions are if anyone has it, how was the fitment and what did you may for it. Thanks.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I've done a lot to make it fit and it is not made of the same material as the M300. I was just wondering if the price is the same to fit it.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
I paid $900 for it. Probably a bit too much since I found out roddy paid less for his. I didn't realize the price is bargainable.
Fitment is typical accolade fitment issues. you've probably heard it all too many times before so M300 is no different.
What costs the most was the prep job because it took many many many hours to smoooth out the kit since it was all wavy and cracked. My paint job costs $2700. Thats including installing coilovers and molding the side skirts btw.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow I only paid 1400 to get mine put on but I didn't mold the side skirts and no coilovers. I think that I'm going to buy that kit anyway and have them take care of the imperfections, how did you get the fogs in there, Sky?

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
those are stock fog lights, a custom fog light holder was made to fit it. Although its not 100% fitment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts