Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm looking for some interior clips i wrecked with replacing my radio.
They look like below.
If i try to google for interior clips i can't find the right ones.

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
It’s a 2004 model, i just search on the jim ellis site, but couldn’t find it. Thanks for your suggestion!
Try the parts section for Priority Mazda. You have to drill down in the diagrams to find what you need. A superficial scan won't yield results right away. Priority Mazda has great prices even after shipping is factored into the total. I've purchased a lot of parts from them. You can call them as well. VERY HELPFUL.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Doubtful you need 30 of them, but some sellers might call it an "instrument and side panel radio bezel clip [for Mazda]":
https://smile.amazon.com/Rexka-Instrument-S47P-64-345-Mitsubishi-MQ907568/dp/B07FW83GH6/

Edit: FYI, I searched Amazon for mazda radio clip white, and it was the second product result.
I would advise using part numbers or nomenclatures from Amazon and then searching e-Bay. 98% of the time, the same sellers on Amazon are selling the same item on e-Bay for less and often include free shipping. I can't tell you how many times I've purchased something from e-Bay that arrived in an Amazon branded box sealed with Amazon branded tape.

Reactions: sjwijsman

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would advise using part numbers or nomenclatures from Amazon and then searching e-Bay. 98% of the time, the same sellers on Amazon are selling the same item on e-Bay for less and often include free shipping. I can't tell you how many times I've purchased something from e-Bay that arrived in an Amazon branded box sealed with Amazon branded tape.
thanks for the tip :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts