·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
smartass :lol:

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Those look exactly like mine! Except a bigger size I think. What size are they?

P.S. you can remove the SSR logo from the spoke if you're careful, with a putty knife and some goo gone.

·
Registered
38,702 Posts
Those look gorgeous. :goodjob:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those rims are 17's with a +49 offset. Color is Anthracite.
Cali - I plan to leave those stickers on. It gives them a little contrast and it brings your eye to the rims. Plus it adds a little BALLA bling to it :lol:

P.S. Cali are you still running 225/45/17 on those rims? Any rubbing issues?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its Black Mica. I really wanted to go with the all black look but there were no other rims that i liked, plus im partial to SSR. So the anthracite color was the closest to black as i can get.

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
[quote author=mirancer link=topic=138180.msg2978672#msg2978672 date=1236302155]
Those rims are 17's with a +49 offset. Color is Anthracite.
Cali - I plan to leave those stickers on. It gives them a little contrast and it brings your eye to the rims. Plus it adds a little BALLA bling to it :lol:

P.S. Cali are you still running 225/45/17 on those rims? Any rubbing issues?
[/quote]

17x7.5" +49 anthracite... yep... same exact rims as my track wheels, nice choice ;)

Yep, running 225/45/17" and absolutely no problems, with any drop or alignment. Plenty of clearance everywhere and it's the best tire size for 17" daily driven wheels.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks cali for that info. ill be dropping her very soon, as soon as i get my other goodies. by the way what brand tires are you running?

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
Did yours come with centercaps? Mine came with these cool carbon fiber centercaps, which are a lot nicer than the ones they had pictured on Tire Rack.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh yes they did Cali. I was like HOLY CRAP these caps are nice. I was thinking, if the caps are these nice the rims HAVE got to be PIMP. :rhigareda:

Hazenight - I will get pics when i get them on. Right now im still choosing tires and I have another package thats on the way to me before these rims get put on. The package will be another post. hehe

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
10,739 Posts
GREAT tire choice. Those are going to completely transform the way your car handles. I personally went with a set of Gorilla lugs and locks, and those McGard ones are an even better choice. Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=mirancer link=topic=138180.msg3008528#msg3008528 date=1237652774]
Well i finally decided on some tires. Very good price for some very good tires. Already ordered and received the tires. Had the tires mounted on the rims earlier this week. Now im just looking for some good wheel locks with matching lugs. Thinking of using McGard for the locks and lugs. When i get those then the rims will go on.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Dunlop&tireModel=Direzza+Sport+Z1+Star+Spec
[/quote]

Those are indeed some good tires.

Just got 'em for mine, and they definitely change up the handling characteristics of our cars.

Nice combo, man.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts