Mazda3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are businesses in Oahu that I can think of off the top of my head, please add to or correct this thread. I would also suggest that you share your customer experiences, good and bad, so that Hawaii 3 owners can have a good reference of who to do business with.

DJs Motorsports
Eurosport
Hi-Pace Racing
Hypersports
Munkey Wurks Garage
NuImage Motorsports
Razor Concepts
Sonic Motorsports
Speed World
Titan Motorsports
Vakamon Motorsports
WMR

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's a quote from an old thread started by Hawaii3XTACY. It's one of the very few customer opinions listed here in the Hawaii Regional Forum:

[quote author=Hawaii3XTACY link=topic=25754.msg348716#msg348716 date=1121822837]
Yup just came back from those guys and they hooked me up with a good deal and a QUICK install on my Magnaflow Cat-Back Exhaust. My Magnaflow got delivered yesterday and went to Vakamon today. Now the fricken car sounds SWWEEEEEEEETTTT!!!! Not to loud at cruising but sounds killer when the pedal is poundin'!!

So if you guys are lookin for this install give those guys a call. Cost me around $80 total with the tax.

-Peace,
Gabe
[/quote]

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So here's my question:
I am going to get my Prokits installed on my hatch at the end of the month. Right now I am leaning towards Munkey Wurks Garage as they quoted me an install of $125.00. I also got a quote (Prokit+install+alignment) from DJ Motorsports, before I ordered my springs online, of $625.00, no joke! I have not yet heard anything back from Revolution Motorsports for an install quote. Any opinons or other recommendations would be much appreciated. Mahalo.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just got another quote from Eurosport of $150.00. So right now my business is between Munkey Wurks and Eurosport. Anybody ever do business with these places? Any input? Must be no one in Hawaii who mods thier 3's or has any friends that mod thier cars. This is kind of pathetic.

·
Registered
229 Posts
eurosports is a cool place. that filipino guy that works there is friendly and is good to work with. he looks out for you. by the way. my 3 is modded

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mahalo for the recomendations! So now I am torn between Vakamon and Eurosport. Tomorrow is the big day! I'm finally going to drop the car! I'll be sure to post my customer service experience!

·
Registered
229 Posts
jus installed my tein ss the week before. feels way better. can feel every lil bump though. brought it back to stock height though after the cop scare. he pulled me over cuz my front license wasnt mounted. than he asked about if i got recon for my drop. i didnt have my coilovers in yet. my bodykit made it looked dropped. if anything, when i got m coilovers, i jus dropped maybe couple centimeters. Good luck with your drop

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HOORAY! :klavergreg: I finally got my Eibach Prokits installed! I love the new look!

Well, EuroSport ended up getting my business because they were the only performance shop able to schedule me for a same day appointment. Customer service was average, nothing spectacular, and pricing was competitive. I paid $150.00 and the entire install took them right under 2 hours. Because of thier business location, my wife and I were able to walk 2 blocks over to Ward Shopping Center to eat lunch and window shop. The Ala Moana Mazda dealership is also about 2 blocks over. It would've been perfect to stop by the parts department to pickup a bottle of touch-up paint, but I forgot. As for the quality of work, the ride is the same as stock probably due to the drop not being too agressive (1.5") and my white car was returned clean without any grease marks/etc on the body or wheels. To sum it all up, I would recommend Eurosport becuase it's near Ward, pricing was competitive, and service was a postive experience.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Going to get my Borla Catback from ESH next week, just waiting on shipping. I will keep everyone updated, but so far the manager was cool, professional, and he offered me very competitive pricing that I couldn't pass up.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Borla Catback installed and I love it!
Back to the subject, ESH in Waipahu, I would recommend them to anybody interested in quality work, great costumer service, and competitive pricing. Go speak to Roland. He sold the Borla to me much lower than MSRP and only made a profit mark up of 10% on the deal. As for freight (s/h), he went the fastest way (4 days) for an oversized box and I know from researching the net, that he saved me $$$ compared to buying online. :exnbpup:

·
Registered
331 Posts
[quote author=dnasantiago link=topic=65963.msg1164363#msg1164363 date=1169569658]
HOORAY! :klavergreg: I finally got my Eibach Prokits installed! I love the new look!

Well, EuroSport ended up getting my business because they were the only performance shop able to schedule me for a same day appointment. Customer service was average, nothing spectacular, and pricing was competitive. I paid $150.00 and the entire install took them right under 2 hours. Because of thier business location, my wife and I were able to walk 2 blocks over to Ward Shopping Center to eat lunch and window shop. The Ala Moana Mazda dealership is also about 2 blocks over. It would've been perfect to stop by the parts department to pickup a bottle of touch-up paint, but I forgot. As for the quality of work, the ride is the same as stock probably due to the drop not being too agressive (1.5") and my white car was returned clean without any grease marks/etc on the body or wheels. To sum it all up, I would recommend Eurosport becuase it's near Ward, pricing was competitive, and service was a postive experience.
[/quote]

That's a nice drop you got there!!! Wait about another week or so, if not already, and you'll notice your drop will be slightly LOWER....oooh nice!! Can we say "settled"?? We have some of the most horrible roads ANYWHERE so the constant bumps and crap that we go through, especially in town, will settle your car even lower. :D Nice!

Glad you enjoyed your Eurosport experience, I like them too, had something done from them when I had my Ford Focus.

Glad you also got your Borla at ESH. I used ESH in town a looong time ago, when they were near university (wait are they still there?) I didn't like them then at all..... But its been a like 10 years and its good to hear some positive reviews.
Bet you lovin your exhaust note eh??? I love the growl of a nice exhaust on our 3's, its not "farty" like hondas and it sounds OH SO AGRESSIVE under throttle.

Congrats! Hope to see ya on a future meet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts